Jensen Ford Crowned 2021 Valvoline Iron-Man Southern Series Champion
Reflects on Year of Growth; Already Preparing for 2022 Campaign

JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (11/29/21) – Jensen Ford claimed a career achievement over the weekend by securing his first touring Super Late Model title. With a runner-up finish in the series finale on Saturday at 411 Motor Speedway the driver of the Whitehead Construction Inc. No. 83 Stanco Equipment/ Shoun Trucking/ TNT Race Cars / Vic Hill Racing Engine Super Late Model was crowned the 2021 Valvoline Iron-Man Late Model Southern Series Champion.

“It feels good to finally put this one in the bag. We had a good year on the tour, with both some big achievements and some hard lessons learned. We struggled out of the gate adapting to the Super Late Model, but we got much better during the second half of the year, and our results showed it. I’m so very proud of this little team, and what we were able to accomplish,” Ford said. “We’re now already busily working in the shop to prepare for the 2022 season. We’re hoping to branch out and do a little more traveling to some new tracks, but like everybody else it’ll just depend on how much sponsorship we can secure for the new season.

“I do want to say a very special thank you to my family, my team, and all of my marketing partners for always being there for me. Without them, there’s no way I would’ve won this title.”

Jensen Ford brought down the curtain on his 2021 season on Saturday evening at 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tenn.) with the sixth annual Leftover. A strong field of 40 Valvoline Iron-Man Late Model Southern Series drivers registered for battle, and via qualifying Ford locked into the sixth-starting spot for the night’s 40-lap finale.

The pilot of the No. 83 clawed forward four sports to finish second at the checkered flag to Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) with Dustin Linville, Pierce McCarter, and Josh Rice rounding out the Top-5 finishers.

Full results from the event are available at www.imdirt.net.

During the course of the 2021 campaign Ford collected two wins, 14 Top-5 finishes, and 24 Top-10 finishes in 50 starts.

As the team finalizes their 2022 plans, details will be posted at www.JensenFord83.com .

Jensen Ford would like to thank all of his sponsors including Whitehead Construction Inc., Stanco Equipment, Shoun Trucking, Martel Signs, Base Racing Fuels, Hardison Suspension Technology, Winters Performance Products, Excel Enterprises LLC, Earnhardt Technologies Group, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Penske Racing Shocks, FK Rod Ends, Hoosier Racing Tire, PPM Racing Products, Schoenfeld Headers, TNT Race Cars, Performance Bodies, Sweet Manufacturing, QuickCar Racing Products, Safecraft Safety Equipment, ButlerBuilt Performance Seat Systems, Eagle Racing Engines, TruForm Race Products, Simpson Race Products, Go Lithium, CrateInsider.com, Dynamic Drivelines, Behrent’s Performance Warehouse, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Jensen Ford, please visit his official cyber home at www.JensenFord83.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)