Brandon Overton Closes Out 2021 with $21k Cochran Triumph
Ends Season with Thirty-One Victories

EVANS, Ga. (11/29/21) – Brandon Overton put an exclamation point on a dream 2021 season on Saturday by scoring the $21,000 victory in the fourth annual Gobbler 100. The victory was the 31st of the 2021 season for the driver of the Wells & Sons Motorsports No. 76 Crossfit Overton / Allstar Concrete/ Longhorn Chassis by Wells Motorsports/ Clements Racing Engines Inc.-powered Super Late Model.

The triumph also marked his second straight in the event.

“I couldn’t have scripted it out any better,” Overton said of his season-ending performance. “We’ve had an unbelievable year. No better way to end it than with a win. I’m just super proud of my team. I get all the glory, but these guys bust their butt on this thing all the time. They just let me focus on making it go fast. They keep it all maintenanced and tuned up. I can’t thank them enough.”

On Friday evening, Brandon Overton and the Wells & Sons Motorsports crew rolled into Cochran Motor Speedway (Cochran, Ga.) to end the 2021 season with the Gobbler 100. With preliminary events on Friday setting the grid for Saturday’s main event, Overton secured his spot into the finale with a heat race win.

Powering ahead of fellow front-row starter Austin Kirkpatrick on the ninth circuit of the feature, Brandon charged to his 31st win of the season in the 50-lapper, taking the checkers ahead of Kirkpatrick, Scott Bloomquist, Pearson Lee Williams, and Dalton Cook. He earned $21,000 for his dominant performance.

Overton ends the year with 31 wins, 64 Top-5 finishes, and 75 Top-10 finishes in 88 starts.

Full results from the event are available at www.CochranSpeedway.com .

Brandon Overton would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Crossfit Overton, Wells Motorsports, Allstar Concrete, Longhorn Chassis by Wells, Big Dog Stump and Tree, RW Powell Construction, Convenient Lube, Big Blue Smoke House, Doug Campbell Body Shop, Clements Racing Engines, Penske Shocks, Hoosier by Brian, Top Notch Kustom Koncepts, Steering Buddy, Impact Race Gear, Swift Springs, Penn Grade Oil, Quarter Master, Earnhardt Technologies Group, Wilwood, All-Star Performance, Wehrs Machine, Schoenfeld, Winters Performance, Performance Bodies, Peterson Fluid Systems, Sunoco Race Fuels, Fast Shafts, AFCO Racing Products, COMP Cams, Quickcar Products, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information concerning Brandon Overton, please visit www.BrandonOverton76.com. To learn more about Wells Motorsports, visit www.WellsAndSonsMotorsports.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)