Cory Hedgec ock Banks Lucky No. 13 in 2021 Campaign
Receives $5,000 for Saturday Victory at 411 Motor Speedway

LOUDON, Tenn. (11/29/21) – Cory Hedgec ock returned to the familiar confines of 411 Motor Speedway on Saturday for the sixth annual Leftover, and when the checkered flag dropped on the $5,000-to-win event he visited his familiar stomping grounds of the Tennessee track’s Victory Lane.

The win was the 13th of the year for Cory aboard his E-Z-GO No. 23 Green’s Recycling / I-75 Raceway / Black Diamond Race Car / Eagle Racing Engine Late Model.

“We started fifth and got to third on the first lap. After a couple sliders, some crossovers, and some good clean racing with Pierce (McCarter), I was able to get the lead around the halfway point and held on for another Iron-Man Late Model Series win. One more race this coming Saturday at I-75 (Raceway), and then we are done until the Hangover at 411 (Motor Speedway) on January 1.

“Thanks to Rusty and Brody with Littleton Motorsports for their help as well as everyone who supports this team.”

Cory Hedgec ock made the short trip to 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tenn.) on Saturday afternoon to wrap up the Valvoline Iron-Man Southern Series slate with the sixth annual The Leftover.

In a stout field of 40 cars, Hedgec ock’s third-fastest qualifying lap in his group locked him into the fifth-starting position for the feature. After sliding ahead of early pacesetter Pierce McCarter at the halfway mark of the 40-lapper, Cory kept a charging Jensen Ford at bay in the closing laps to secure his 13th win of the 2021 campaign and a $5,000 prize. He finished ahead of Ford, Dustin Linville, Pierce McCarter, and Josh Rice.

For full results from the event, please visit www.IMDirt.net .

The team will be conclude their 2021 campaign this Saturday with a trip to I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tenn.) for the $5,000-to-win Drydene Xtreme DIRTcar Series event.

Also as a reminder, fans who bring a pair of new socks, gloves, and/or toboggans to I-75 Speedway this Saturday will receive a $5 discount on the team’s merchandise. All collected items will be donated to the Knox Area Rescue Ministries (KARM) following the event.

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include E-Z-GO, Eagle Racing Engines, Budget Transmissions, Pace Performance, Black Diamond Race Cars, K&P Used Cars, Öhlins Shocks, Timeless Memories Photography, VooDoo Technologies, Cobb’s Auto Parts, Brucebilt Performance, Vineyard Enterprise, Greens Recycling, Winters Performance, Quickcar Racing Products, MarTel Sign Company, MSR Mafia Marketing Services, Hoosier Racing Tire, and VP Fuels.

Hedgec ock would all like to say a special thanks to his wife Katie and daughter Lily, Dad, Mom, Grandad Mike, and everyone that helps his team.

Visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/coryhedgec ock23/ and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 often for the latest team updates.

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)