Lane Seratt Scores Career Wins in O’Reilly Indoor Nationals
Tops the Saturday Kart Competition in Both JR1 Pro and JR2 Pro Action

Dyersburg, Tennessee (11/29/21) – Nine-year-old Lane Seratt banked the two biggest wins of his young career on Saturday during the O’Reilly National Indoor Kart Championship at the Batesville (Miss.) Civic Center.

The Tennessee rising star won both the JR1 Pro and JR2 Pro divisions aboard his J&P Machine & Repair #29 Roll Speed Dynamics / Ultramax Rival Kart to push his 2021-win tally to 16.

“This is unreal to win two of these races. This is probably our biggest race of the year, and to come out on top is so cool,” Seratt said. “I really had to work for that JR2 Pro win on Saturday. I started fifth and got to the lead around lap 6 and kept some really good racers behind me the rest of the way. My dad gave me a great Kart all weekend, and I thank him and everybody who helps me get to do what I love.”

The 2021 edition of the O’Reilly National Indoor Kart Championship brought many of the top Karting drivers in the country to Mississippi’s Batesville Civic Center over the Thanksgiving weekend. Lane hit the ground running with a third-place finish in JR2 Pro on Friday and a fourth in JR1 Pro.

On Saturday, Seratt turned up the wick and wired the JR1 Pro feature to lead flag-to-flag for the victory. Meanwhile, in JR2 Pro he had his work cut off for him. He started fifth in a stacked field of competitors. As the finale went green, Lane immediately began working his way forward in the field before taking the lead on lap 6. Once out front he paced the field in the hotly contested feature to claim his second win of the day.

“It’s going to take a while for these wins to sink in,” Seratt concluded. “Just a total dream weekend for me, and hopefully the first of many to come!”

The racing action from the event will also be aired on MAVTV in March.

Seratt Racing would like to thank their great marketing partners including J&P Machine & Repair especially big Jim, Roll Speed Dynamics, DSI Special thanks Ian Rees, FTS Freight, Brent Smith Lawn Care, Lowery’s Wrecker Service, Xtreme Race Graphics, CRP Race Products, Mullins Race Engines, Ultra Max, Velocita, Mallard Estates Outfitters, Doug Singletary Farms, and MSR Mafia Website & PR Services.

For more information on becoming a marketing partner with Seratt Racing, please contact Preston Seratt at pseratt29@yahoo.com or via phone at 731-676-4804.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Lane Seratt and Seratt Racing, please visit www.PrestonSeratt29.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)