Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    This is Jerry Springer dirt track racing.
    Yet, perfect for this Jerry Springer type forum...

ROCK ON BOYS!! There is no place for manners, class and dignity in dirt late model racing.

I’m not sure what to think about the Carpenter VL interview, but I can assure you, he sold T shirts with that stunt.

This is really an embarrassing production. How many drivers and mechanics are in the pits and they talk to numbskull drunks in the crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    This is really an embarrassing production. How many drivers and mechanics are in the pits and they talk to numbskull drunks in the crowd?
    Exactly…..Get to the pits and get info there instead of randoms in the stands.

Bunch of negative cods. Negative…negative…..negative.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

I wear Hey Dudes for iRacing... best racing shoes on the market! LOL

So Brandon Sheppard was racing Donny Schatz Super Late model at the Dome. Does anyone know why he drove Donnys race car ?

Ah, maybe because Donny asked him to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    So Brandon Sheppard was racing Donny Schatz Super Late model at the Dome. Does anyone know why he drove Donnys race car ?
    Donny is really close with Mark Richards and the Rocket1 crew.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Ah, maybe because Donny asked him to.
    Now you know how we feel when you ask dumb questions...
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    ROCK ON BOYS!! There is no place for manners, class and dignity in dirt late model racing.
    At least we dont throw bikes at each other, which the outlaws made sure everybody seen and knew about. Lets not forget CJ Leary stomping on the hood of Thorsons car this year. Thorson in return gave him 2 big birds in victory lane, in front of everyone. I guess that no manners, class, and dignity does live in open wheels too. Some of us are just blind to see it.

STFU, Quit acting like your beloved open wheel guys are such angels.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    At least we dont throw bikes at each other, which the outlaws made sure everybody seen and knew about. Lets not forget CJ Leary stomping on the hood of Thorsons car this year. Thorson in return gave him 2 big birds in victory lane, in front of everyone. I guess that no manners, class, and dignity does live in open wheels too. Some of us are just blind to see it.

STFU, Quit acting like your beloved open wheel guys are such angels.
    LOLOL!!

They're not particularly my beloved open wheel guys but it's clearly apparent that a nerve has been tweaked! Never made any statements about the righteousness of any other divisions. Just stating a fact.

It's evident that the ever popular, but mildly effective "whataboutisms", serves as blanket justification.

You also certainly have your beloved open wheel driver "indiscretions" down pat and saved in your seemingly vast memory bank. Bravo! LOL!

It's good to get my week started with a smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite17 View Post
    I wear Hey Dudes for iRacing... best racing shoes on the market! LOL
    Its just sad that they guys will take chances like that in today's safety conscience world. Even worse, the rules makers and enforcers seem more interested in your deck height than what you are wearing or how old your belts are.

I guarantee you had he burnt his feet in an oil fire they would have been begging for donations via GoFundMe!!!

Just because they aren't YOUR beloved open wheel guys doesn't change the fact. lol

I think there's more dummies on here than actual knowledgeable people.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    The real losers, sorry to say are the children. Imagine the mouths on those little girls. Real shame.
    while I personally dont care for it either HH , as far as the little girls go , you better lock them in a room with no TV because they see worse than that on the Disney channel ....

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    LOLOL!!

They're not particularly my beloved open wheel guys but it's clearly apparent that a nerve has been tweaked! Never made any statements about the righteousness of any other divisions. Just stating a fact.

It's evident that the ever popular, but mildly effective "whataboutisms", serves as blanket justification.

You also certainly have your beloved open wheel driver "indiscretions" down pat and saved in your seemingly vast memory bank. Bravo! LOL!

It's good to get my week started with a smile.
    Boy you sure were quick on the trigger. No nerves were "tweaked" here. Its hard for me to get uptight over a guy that probably cant find the drain plug on his car. You're the only one on this forum that laughs at his own responses. That is something to be proud of.

Got to remember who we are dealing with here guys….mental midgets.
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 12-06-2021 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Just because they aren't YOUR beloved open wheel guys doesn't change the fact. lol

I think there's more dummies on here than actual knowledgeable people.
    I'll assume this witty pearl of wisdom is directed at me. LOL!

Facts are facts and lowlife cretins are lowlife cretins regardless of what they drive or what they do. I made no mention of "open wheel guys" but you did. As I said, irrelevant "whataboutisms" and hurt feelings abound. I merely stated a fact and that fact triggered two angry responses.

As far as "dummies" go, you're correct, the world is full of them and this place has no shortage of them! If you don't want to see one don't take a chance of seeing one by looking in the mirror! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Boy you sure were quick on the trigger. No nerves were "tweaked" here. Its hard for me to get uptight over a guy that probably cant find the drain plug on his car. You're the only one on this forum that laughs at his own responses. That is something to be proud of.
    Another astute and well thought out response full of wit and high minded intellect and colloquialisms! I'm so lucky it's a bit of a slow day in the office and I have a little time to waste with all this pertinent clownery.

You're two for two and counting in regards to responses claiming you're not tweaked! The more you respond the more you make the point that you're "tweeked" feelings aren't hurt. Keep them coming.

Which drain plug are you referring to?

I suppose laughing at you could be considered a minor source of pride. LOL!