Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Another astute and well thought out response full of wit and high minded intellect and colloquialisms! I'm so lucky it's a bit of a slow day in the office and I have a little time to waste with all this pertinent clownery.

You're two for two and counting in regards to responses claiming you're not tweaked! The more you respond the more you make the point that you're "tweeked" feelings aren't hurt. Keep them coming.

Which drain plug are you referring to?

I suppose laughing at you could be considered a minor source of pride. LOL!
    I shouldnt have to tell which drain plug. The ones of us that know, dont have to ask which one im referring too. Keep on laughing at yourself. I bet you have a very punchable face, and no friends. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I shouldnt have to tell which drain plug. The ones of us that know, dont have to ask which one im referring too. Keep on laughing at yourself. I bet you have a very punchable face, and no friends. 藍藍藍藍藍藍藍藍藍藍藍藍藍藍藍藍藍
    Don't argue with one of the head dummies...
    2021 race count
    6 events

CIRF your "holier than thou" attitude doesn't disguise the fact that you're a slack-jawed mouth breather in reality. Pretty grammar can't hide your low IQ.

CIRF loves the sound of his own voice....
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    CIRF loves the sound of his own voice....
    I think he’s just a general douche as best I can tell.

I believe this is a personal record of eliciting derogatory incursions from no less than 6 aspiring 4M Rhodes Scholars.

I'm flattered, delighted and most of all, entertained! Insert smile. Lets do it again, real soon!

All you guys whining about this stuff are probably dusting your participation trophies as you comment. People say things when they're mad or hyped up.