Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bowyer Racing

Bowyer is a career killer seems that team just races for fun

Team is serious about winning. Team is still in developmental phase. Expect big things from the team in 2022.

^^^^^I think you may have had to much eggnog. Clint would probably like to see some better runs. His brother running the show thats just not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    Team is serious about winning. Team is still in developmental phase. Expect big things from the team in 2022.
    Teams come into dirt late models and win immediately. Bowyer team has been around forever, in comparison to many.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Teams come into dirt late models and win immediately. Bowyer team has been around forever, in comparison to many.
    Insert GOOD in front of teams!

They def have a missing link somewhere!

Any chance that Lanigan goes back for seconds ? They might be right for each other now .
    I want URR Unified Rules Racing .

Wouldn't mind see Ross Bailes get a shot at the Bowyer ride. Already not far from Bowyer shop.
    -Adam Conners

Please no, we like seeing Ross winning and having fun…..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I look for Hoffman to end up in the ride on a partial schedule. Just a hunch that things are working behind the scenes to make that happen with less than a month for teams to come together for a tour.

I also think Hoffman would be a good fit with the team. The team could benefit with a young driver with a desire to run a late model.

I know Bowyer loves owning a dirt late model team, but come on. For the amount of resources they have and the talent they have put in the seat, this team is laughable. Hoffman would be nuts to jump into this ride UNLESS there is a change within the team.

If Hoffman cant shake up the team , maybe Kyle Strickler should be brought in as the driver.

It wouldnt surprise me if Hoffman ended up in that ride......with Team Zero cars!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    It wouldnt surprise me if Hoffman ended up in that ride......with Team Zero cars!
    Longhorns...

3 weeks from the Lucas opener and no news. Safe to say Clint won’t have a national tour team…..?

If any of you follow Nick Hoffman on Twitter, he Tweeted an lol a while ago about he never heard from Bowyer. It was all rumor. AFAIK, there's been no updates?
    Last edited by IL LM Fan; 01-07-2022 at 11:32 PM.

Maybe Bowyer wants to try his hand at slm racing

So Ryan Newman is going to drive a Super Late Model in 2022. I am wondering if Ryan Newman has teamed up with Boyer Racing to drive the Boyer Racing Late Model in 2022. Ryan being a graduate engineer would be the perfect driver to propel the Boyer Racing Team to the top rung of Super Late Model racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    So Ryan Newman is going to drive a Super Late Model in 2022. I am wondering if Ryan Newman has teamed up with Boyer Racing to drive the Boyer Racing Late Model in 2022. Ryan being a graduate engineer would be the perfect driver to propel the Boyer Racing Team to the top rung of Super Late Model racing.
    Huh? Ryan Newman, who has been around a dirt late model for what, 5 days of his life? Is gonna make Clint Bowyers car go faster than everyone in the sport because he has an engineering degree? This site is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    Huh? Ryan Newman, who has been around a dirt late model for what, 5 days of his life? Is gonna make Clint Bowyers car go faster than everyone in the sport because he has an engineering degree? This site is hilarious
    Ryan Newman has run quite a few dirt late model races over the years.