Thread: Gateway Intros

Default Gateway Intros

Love him or hate him, Bobby Pierce had probably the best intro we’ve even seen at the Dome. Quality!
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Its a shame they couldnt put a spot light on them. It was pretty cool Bloomquist was sport enough to do that with them.

For how big of a deal they make for it, it felt like they were trying to rush everybody thru. For the guys who just waved or had a sign, ok keep it moving. But Bobby a few others did something extra and they cut the lights before it could play out

I have to agree, the intros are something all drivers coming to the event know are going to happen if you make the big show. It is also something I feel all of the fans look forward to through the weekend, but I think this years intros were the most boring yet overall.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Its a shame they couldnt put a spot light on them. It was pretty cool Bloomquist was sport enough to do that with them.
    Rigsby said last night that they had an issue with one of the spotlights minutes before driver intros.

Quote Originally Posted by 0cents View Post
    I have to agree, the intros are something all drivers coming to the event know are going to happen if you make the big show. It is also something I feel all of the fans look forward to through the weekend, but I think this years intros were the most boring yet overall.
    100%! But still better than any 4 wide salute and pyro!