Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pennsboro next time I pull my zipper down I'll think of you. F-off. You don't have a decent word to say then STFU.

I've had it with you clowns that think your word is the only word. I do get a good chuckle and used to let it roll of my shoulders. No more, I'll still laugh at you, but know I'll insult you just as you insult me.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Pennsboro next time I pull my zipper down I'll think of you.
    Could just try the little blue pill instead of unpure Pennsboro thoughts. Just a idea.
    8/13/16

Dirt crazy, that’s sick.

Tyler Redd1ck ran on a national tour for a few seasons. All I’m saying is why do you post things if you don’t know what you’re speaking of?
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 01-03-2022 at 08:04 PM.

HDF. Yes those you mentioned came up thru dirt. I was just naming guys that came from slm ranks. The drivers mentioned Tyler Redd*ck ran some late model shows but I don't believe he ever ran a full season. Get that kid out of RCR and I think you may see something. RCR #1 seat is reserved for family.
    Tyler ran 2 or 3 years of WoO and the same with Lucas once he switched to Team Zero cars.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Thanks Josh, you guys pay a lot more attention to the sport than I do. I didn't no he was on the tour that long. He has talent, but as I stated, with him being at RCR all the attention there goes to family. I think he would be better off at either TSR or over with Kesolowski. My 2 cents.

Don’t see NASCAR getting into dirt racing, they wouldn’t have a Bubba Wallace to be their face of dirt racing.

NASCAR will have 2 to 4 dirt tracks on their schedule within 5 years. I would bet this weeks paycheck on that one.

The Pennsboro zipper comment was classic! Just saying!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    NASCAR will have 2 to 4 dirt tracks on their schedule within 5 years. I would bet this weeks paycheck on that one.

The Pennsboro zipper comment was classic! Just saying!
    Then maybe you and dirt should go somewhere and think of that sick stuff together.

I’m not surprised you think a man thinking of another man with his pants down is classic.
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 01-05-2022 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Then maybe you and dirt should go somewhere and think of that sick stuff together.
    You sure are quick on the draw!

Thumbs up

HDF. Yes those you mentioned came up thru dirt. I was just naming guys that came from slm ranks. The drivers mentioned Tyler Redd*ck ran some late model shows but I don't believe he ever ran a full season. Get that kid out of RCR and I think you may see something. RCR #1 seat is reserved for family.
    You are very correct !!! Great statements and remarks !!