Default Sunoco ALMS Question

I was wonder is the Sunoco American Late Model Series gonna release a schedule? I know they normally run at Eldora in April and May over Memorial Day and Labor Day. It would be nice if they upped the purse some. Maybe have all events pay $10,000 to win and $1,000 to start with tow money of $200. Might get more than 24 to 30 cars.

Hahaha that series was never designed for that

It made a come back last year. Not sure how it happened it was kinda out of the blue. They never had a schedule posted last year ether.
    2023 race count: Winston Speedway (MI)-3, Spoon River Speedway (IL)-1, Lincoln Speedway (IL)-1, Farmer City Raceway (IL)-1, Fairbury American Legion Speedway (IL)-1, Thunderbird Raceway (MI)-7, Kokomo Speedway (IN)-1, Butler Motor Speedway (MI)-1, Mt.Pleasant Speedway (MI)-1, I-96 Speedway (MI)-1, Merritt Speedway (MI)-3

Quote Originally Posted by i-pod View Post
    It made a come back last year. Not sure how it happened it was kinda out of the blue. They never had a schedule posted last year ether.
    They had a schedule on the Dirt On Dirt website. I looked at it a few times.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

2021 race count
    6 events