Default Keyboard Warriors

Am I missing more of this story. All I’ve seen is his wife come on the internet yapping about there relationship and the cheating , people defended her and took her side, pumped her tires a little. Is that all this is about or does it go beyond that. I didn’t even think he was well known enough or relevant for people to talk about but maybe it’s a local thing. I’m not trying to bash, congrats to him on his win, I’m just curious as to why this was talked about so much and such a big deal all weekend.

His ole lady is the one who likes to share her personnel life on social media. If she would STFU it would all go away.

Once a cheat always a cheat!

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    His ole lady is the one who likes to share her personnel life on social media. If she would STFU it would all go away.
    Bat sheet crazy………the only thing missing from the victory lane photo was Big Steve and Jerry.

Cool as hell Tyler won….great story and he backed up his talk all weekend.
    The rest of the circus is just background static.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

They are both still clowns

She's a circus, she put more than her fair share of statements on social media. STFU, he's in victory lane talking about what family means, REALLY, go race Tyler, win whatever you can. When they stick the mic in your face, WALK AWAY.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Where is this content on social media. Any particular Facebook group or where?

Quote Originally Posted by jpb View Post
    Where is this content on social media. Any particular Facebook group or where?
    Twitter.... and some on Facebook.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    She's a circus, she put more than her fair share of statements on social media. STFU, he's in victory lane talking about what family means, REALLY, go race Tyler, win whatever you can. When they stick the mic in your face, WALK AWAY.
    She recently posted she realized her kids were seeing her posts, and realized it was causing them harm. So she posted she wouldnt be doing that anymore!

Kudos to her........keep their private life...private!