Default Cory Hedgec ock Ends Season with $5,000 I-75 Drydene Xtreme DIRTcar Win

Cory Hedgec ock Ends Season with $5,000 I-75 Drydene Xtreme DIRTcar Win
    Collects 14 Victories During 2021 Campaign

LOUDON, Tenn. (12/06/21) – Cory Hedgec ock put an exclamation point on his 2021 campaign with a $5,000 victory on Saturday evening at I-75 Raceway aboard his E-Z-GO No. 23 Green’s Recycling / I-75 Raceway / Black Diamond Race Car / Eagle Racing Engine Late Model.

The triumph came with the Drydene Xtreme DIRTcar Series and marked his 14th of the year.

“We had to work for that one, but what a way to cap the year off with a win! I fell back to third on the start, and by the time I got back to second, (Ross) Bailes had over a three-second lead on us. My car was good enough to run him down and pass him with two laps to go. We had a ton of speed in the feature and got one more (win) to end the year,” Hedgec ock said. “We added a new sponsor this week in Powers Machine, and I want to thank them and all of my sponsors for all of the support they give me. We’ll take a few weeks off and get ready to kick off the 2022 season with a trip to 411 Motor Speedway on New Year’s Day for the Hangover.”

On Saturday afternoon, Cory Hedgec ock visited I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tenn.), where he put a wrap on his 2021 campaign with the Drydene Xtreme DIRTcar Series event.

With 25 Late Models entered, Hedgec ock clocked in fourth-fastest before placing second in his heat race. Tracking down race-long leader Ross Bailes with three circuits remaining in the feature, Cory snuck away with his 14th win of the season, which came ahead of Bailes, Carson Ferguson, Ben Watkins, and Eli Beets. He claimed $5,000 for his late-race victory.

Cory ends the 2021 season with 14 wins, 36 Top-5 finishes, and 40 Top-10 finishes in 55 starts

For more results from this event, please visit www.XtremeDIRTcar.com.

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include E-Z-GO, Eagle Racing Engines, Budget Transmissions, Pace Performance, Black Diamond Race Cars, K&P Used Cars, Öhlins Shocks, Powers Machine, Timeless Memories Photography, VooDoo Technologies, Cobb’s Auto Parts, Brucebilt Performance, Vineyard Enterprise, Greens Recycling, Winters Performance, Quickcar Racing Products, MarTel Sign Company, MSR Mafia Marketing Services, Hoosier Racing Tire, and VP Fuels.

Hedgec ock would all like to say a special thanks to his wife Katie and daughter Lily, Dad, Mom, Grandad Mike, and everyone that helps his team.

Visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/coryhedgec ock23/ and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 often for the latest team updates.

PR Contact:
    Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)
    Last edited by Ben Shelton; 12-06-2021 at 09:31 AM.