Default KB Carb identification HELP

Long story short, my father and I bought a team out and we sold off the cars as we had you own, and kept the parts, lift, tire machine, engine parts… well recently my father was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, and passed away just 26 days later.. well here I am now, somewhat lost as we had a deal, I make it turn and get the power to the ground, and well, he makes the power (he was a engine builder by trade) I’ve learned a significant amount of engine tuning being around it and asking questions but we owned 3 carbs that were our 1-2-3 go to’s but I found a KB in a carb box that I forgot we had (I think he might have too) but it’s in perfect condition, but only has a few markings on it, any help with identification would be super as one skill I lack is where and what to measure to identify the carb.

Stamped into it was

1.590 GAS and above that was 20041

and in another spot

5207 and KB4150HP

Thanks so much. If anyone would like pictures I can text them or send them on here my number is 6138472103.

the 1.590 I would think signifies venturi size
    and 1.590 would be a monster carb for a big cube engine (not crate at all)
    measure the base plate bores---I bet they are 1 3/4 minimum maybe bigger

Brad
    www.race-1.com

Quote Originally Posted by brad hibbard View Post
    the 1.590 I would think signifies venturi size
    and 1.590 would be a monster carb for a big cube engine (not crate at all)
    measure the base plate bores---I bet they are 1 3/4 minimum maybe bigger

Brad
    www.race-1.com

I did notice once I had a moment to have a look, the base plate bores are 1.75, I also called KB (took a few tries) but they were very helpful, I just wasn’t sure as to what it should be listed as, I do not plan to race large cube stuff ever, so it can go, and help fund other go fast parts!

Thanks for your help Brad.

4198665722 just give Karsten a call he'll happily tell you anything you need to know about it