Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have never met Tyler Carpenter nor seen him race in person , but he sure earned the wins at the Dome. He proved he can drive under heavy pressure and win by holding off all competitors. I was impressed by what I saw on U-tube.

Would this even be a thread if Shephard, Hoffman, or any of the bigger names had won the race?

7 pm tonight he'll be doing a FB live interview with Knoxville.

https://mobile.twitter.com/knoxville...64042699493379
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by Umpdirt1 View Post
    So how is nascrap going to Deal w/ Carpenters off track issues. Wife cheater,beater, nascrap has a code of conduct. So is carpenter grandfathered in. Any thoughts. I'll bet nascrap wanted anybody to win but him.
    Legit question.
    He does have an arrest record along with his wife for domestic. https://www.newsandsentinel.com/news...trate-court-2/

This is a great story! https://tehben.com/2020/11/16/pit-li...-oral-history/

oh and his wife even has an Onlyfans page

I do hope he can see that this is an opportunity that 1000's of racers can only dream of and he steers the ship in the right direction.
    Last edited by dirty-white-boy; 12-09-2021 at 12:07 PM.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Legit question. He does have an arrest record along with his wife for domestic. https://www.newsandsentinel.com/news...trate-court-2/she posted pics and screeshots from his phone this summer including pics that had bloody hands and bruising. NASCAR wants no part of that, I can guarantee you that! All you gotta do is google it and there is even a reddit page devoted to her social media rant https://www.reddit.com/r/DirtRacing/...rpenterwhoops/This is a great story! https://tehben.com/2020/11/16/pit-li...-oral-history/oh and his wife even has an Onlyfans pageI do hope he can see that this is an opportunity that 1000's of racers can only dream of and he steers the ship in the right direction.
    That sounds like she was being nothing more than a common " Racetrack Whore " ! !

Reckon your sleuth work lacks because only says "arraigned on a domestic battery charge and was released on a $500 surety bond."

No where under either does it say found guilty, pleaded guilty, or even pleaded no contest. What I read in between them lines are they had fight and neither had same story so both charged and let court figure it out

He makes it sound like having an onlyfans page is a crime also. Guess it fits with his user name. Dirty white boy. Lmao and some.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Nascrap has 1 person that talks about his assumed past you watch how fast that knoxville ride disappears. Bad press is the last thing nascrap needs.

NASCAR needs any press they can get…….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    He makes it sound like having an onlyfans page is a crime also. Guess it fits with his user name. Dirty white boy. Lmao and some.
    Do you know what only fans is? Of course it’s not a crime but you’re stripping on video or doing sex acts. Just says a lot about the person. Definitely not against the United States law

Its " lmao some more" not lmao and some 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Umpdirt1 View Post
    So how is nascrap going to Deal w/ Carpenters off track issues. Wife cheater,beater, nascrap has a code of conduct. So is carpenter grandfathered in. Any thoughts. I'll bet nascrap wanted anybody to win but him.
    They brought in lil bobby didnt thay ? ? > lmao some dam more < ..........

Quote Originally Posted by lmcryn2 View Post
    They brought in lil bobby didnt thay ? ? > lmao some dam more < ..........
    And a alleged coke sniffer...
    2021 race count
    6 events

And a alleged coke sniffer...
    Lol and some... 😁

Quote Originally Posted by lmcryn2 View Post
    Lol and some... 
    Didn't he say something about how he was being accused of dealing meth after one of his wins a few years back? I thought I remembered him denying it in victory lane and being surprised since I hadn't heard anything like that and wondered where it came from. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Nascrap has 1 person that talks about his assumed past you watch how fast that knoxville ride disappears. Bad press is the last thing nascrap needs.
    Maybe NASCRAP can pin the Bubba Wallace noose deal on him.

Jussie smoelllet has noose expertise…….they should have called him in as an expert witness in that case.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I read on a FB page that you don't have to get a NASCAR license to run this race. It was from a guy that's ran the series before and people on the post knew him and said he's a credible source. As far as money goes he will have what he needs. After seeing the man on Saturday night you can see that he will represent the DLM world just fine. I'm sure when Cody leaned in the car and talked to him he told him to be respectable and he did. You can't go by what he said Thursday and call it done. If that's the case RTJ and a few others are terrible as well. You can't stick a mic in these guys face seconds after something just happened and expect anything but what you got. There's nobody commenting here that hasn't said the same stuff when mad. Even if it's distasteful it boosted ratings. lol

Interesting how you know so much about fans only site. My understanding has been sure naked pics or vids possible but it's mostly a fetish deal. Like guys want girls in just long t-shirt, boy shorts, maybe girl in glasses, etc. You pay for service that lady agrees upon, 2 consenting adults, and it's not sexual content. I just can't believe the levels that some will go to dig dirt on others and the total misinterpretation that is then given to suit their agenda. I hope that the effort some y'all put into 4m dirt you dig you put 2x more into your career, cause your certainly gonna be best in field from out working everyone else

No digging required when the party’s involved advertise, promote, and post about it. And if you think only fans and fetishs aren’t sexual 99 percent of the time, I don’t know what to tell you.