Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Carpenter truck ride.

So how is nascrap going to Deal w/ Carpenters off track issues. Wife cheater,beater, nascrap has a code of conduct. So is carpenter grandfathered in. Any thoughts. I'll bet nascrap wanted anybody to win but him.

"They don't know what they got themselves into."

I'm sure they are less concerned than what everyone thinks...
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    I'm sure they are less concerned than what everyone thinks...
    4mers are the only ones concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Just wait til the purple hair nascar fans start digging.

“ nascar has a code of conduct” lmao……..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

This ride will disappear before Knoxville. Problem solved.

To be perfectly honest...I think if they just let him run unabated, let him be himself, the ratings would skyrocket. I know they won’t do that....but it would probably save NASCAR

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Exactly......
    2021 race count
    6 events

It wont happen. There is no such thing as a free ride, especially when the team needs registration, paid crew, tires, fuel ect. Plus it was billed as an "opportunity" to drive the truck at Knoxville. Needs to get Nascar approval and licensing as well. I guarantee he is expected to bring something to the table other than his suit, helmet and a square body Chevrolet full of kids and kissing cousins. Now a free ride to the winner of the Knoxville late model nationals or Dream/World 100.... that makes sense. The dumb snails pace dome race really doesn't translate into success in a truck at Knoxville. This thing never happens and you wont hear any more about it.

lol still mad at the dome race

Quote Originally Posted by heinen81 View Post
    It wont happen. There is no such thing as a free ride, especially when the team needs registration, paid crew, tires, fuel ect. Plus it was billed as an "opportunity" to drive the truck at Knoxville. Needs to get Nascar approval and licensing as well. I guarantee he is expected to bring something to the table other than his suit, helmet and a square body Chevrolet full of kids and kissing cousins. Now a free ride to the winner of the Knoxville late model nationals or Dream/World 100.... that makes sense. The dumb snails pace dome race really doesn't translate into success in a truck at Knoxville. This thing never happens and you wont hear any more about it.
    It's a Niece Motorsports ride. I think they have all that.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/NieceMoto...74555258679299
    Last edited by NeedforLM$peed; 12-07-2021 at 03:44 PM.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by heinen81 View Post
    And when it does you going to put an apple in that pie hole.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Tyler was voted into mansfield and fansfield or something wasnt he? His fans and airmax may help with incidentals. Was he ever convicted of domestic? I would be careful of slandering anyone!!
    Eldora 8
    Knoxville IA 3
    Lancaster county NC 1
    Cherokee NC 1
    Richmond KY 1
    Midway 1
    Lotsa streaming

Airmax dude has the money to make it happen.

good for tyler, but...

i can name at least 20 other dirt drivers more deserving of that free pass than the winner of a giimmick race.

on the other hand, i have to give credit to the promotor for the success of the event and the sponsors he has brought along. still feels like a house of cards...

would like to hear what the crowds were like from those in attendance.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

What was a gimmick about it? Because it was indoors? It's still a legitimate event...
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    What was a gimmick about it? Because it was indoors? It's still a legitimate event...
    Hold that race at that track with that format any time between may and september with those track conditions and you get under 20 racers there.

JMO
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Save nascar, Yea that's what he's doing. WOW

This type of racing/race track is not my cup of tea, but that's just my opinion and I don't pay the bills. If it's making money, it will continue and it certainly appears to be since it keeps getting scheduled. And perhaps this is just me and maybe I don't follow super late models as much as I used to, but it seemed like I've never heard of about 80% of the SLM drivers there this year. Other than a handful of top tier drivers.....where was everybody?