Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I may have let him fly under the radar BUT who the hell is Gary Dillon ?

ADD - Tanner English #81E - WOO

Another driver is entering the battle for 2022 World of Outlaws Late Models Rookie of the Year!
    Tanner English has signed on full-time, making him the 5th driver to contend for Rookie of the Year Honors.

He joins Kyle Hammer, Gordy Gundaker, Max Blair, and Gary Dillon.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Tanner english is going woo

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    You didn’t. Because idk who the heck he is either.
    Maybe one of our southern 4m members can tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    Guy from Eastern NC.. runs local, moved to Late Model from Modified a year ago. Very little experience in a Super. I would be shocked if he stays on the tour after Speedweeks. Not knocking the guy just tough to go from what he was running to WOO. Seems a year on the Carolina Clash or Ultimate series would be a better plan for 2022.

7 WoO events at Volusia is tough to start the tour. It's 9 if you run the DirtCar events also.
    Last edited by NeedforLM$peed; 12-10-2021 at 05:30 PM.
    2021 race count
    6 events

EPJ Lucas oil.

We all know come May and June that English, Gundaker, and Dillon will be off the tour, especially with all the stuff around home for English and Gundaker.

Let's not forget Brian Shirley, he'll commit then change there minds before the rig heads north. BP, where's he going ?

2021 race count
    6 events

Spencer Hughes to Lucas Oil 2022

Dennis Erb jr - WoO
    Hudson O'Neal - Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by lighting View Post
    Spencer Hughes to Lucas Oil 2022
    Love this………
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Jimmy Owens has posted his Georgia/Florida Speedweeks schedule and the 2 Lucas Oil races at Bubbas are not listed. Anyone know if he is not running the full Lucas Tour this year?
    Thanks in advance.

I was told that Owens will not be following a tour this year.

^^The only thing I can think of is that Lucas oil takes a certain number of best finishes out of the whole speedweeks. Can throw a few out if you stink it up. Maybe he's just not going to Bubba and using those 2 nights a his throw aways.

Lucas is looking a little thin at the moment. But the race for the championship looks wide open as ever.

Tim McCreadie
    Hudson O'Neal
    Ricky Thornton jr
    Kyle Bronson
    Earl Pearson jr
    Spencer Hughes

Possible (Davenport, Terbo). Did I miss anyone?

Nobody is gonna declare to run XRSS. They don’t have a point fund outside of the Bristol races. I think people will be surprised who will be at most of the races.

I think you will be surprised who doesn't chase a national tour. Davenport, Pierce, Marlar, Weiss, Overton, Bloomquist, Ferguson possibly Owens will chase the XR/big purse money.....I'll pay to watch any of those 6 plus some field fillers versus watching McCreadie, Hughes, O'Neal, EPJ battle for a championship. Personal preferences here, but variety isn't a bad thing. You think Lucas/WoO just raised their purses for the kindness of their hearts? Way overdue...we were racing for 10K purses back in 2004. There's over 1 million up for grabs with XR as a winners purse, between the winning purse, Bristol bonus, and the double down triple crown bonus, win it all, well over a million dollars in about 25 events. Watch for that XR logo on more cars.
    Last edited by LonghornRT; 01-08-2022 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LonghornRT View Post
    I think you will be surprised who doesn't chase a national tour. Davenport, Pierce, Marlar, Weiss, Overton, Bloomquist, Ferguson possibly Owens will chase the XR/big purse money.....I'll pay to watch any of those 6 plus some field fillers versus watching McCreadie, Hughes, O'Neal, EPJ battle for a championship. Personal preferences here, but variety isn't a bad thing. You think Lucas/WoO just raised their purses for the kindness of their hearts? Way overdue...we were racing for 10K purses back in 2004. There's over 1 million up for grabs with XR as a winners purse, between the winning purse, Bristol bonus, and the double down triple crown bonus, win it all, well over a million dollars in about 25 events. Watch for that XR logo on more cars.
    There may only be 6-7 guys running points but there still going to be other big time drivers at those events depending on which region of the country there in on a weekend. It’s not like Lucas is going to just have 6-7 points guys and field fillers. This doesn’t mean that JD, Overton, Moran won’t be at Lucas races, there just not points racing. You kind of contradicted yourself with the example. Same with XR, likely nobody running points but they’ll still have stacked fields.