Tyler Stevens Embarking on COMP Cams Super Dirt Series Run in 2022
Arkansas Racer Sets Sights on Rookie of the Year Title

Searcy, Arkansas (12/14/21) – Tyler Stevens is set to tackle a new challenge in 2022. The driver of the No. 2 Stallion Transportation Group / XR1 Rocket Chassis / Mod Co Racing Engine Super Late Model will embark on the full COMP Cams Super Dirt Series Super Late Model slate as he eyes the Midwest Sheet Metal Rookie of the Year title with the tour.

For Stevens, the jump to the Super Late Model division is a dream come true.

“Being from my area, I don’t think there’s a racer, who doesn’t dream of making the leap into Super Late Model competition one day, and that’s what I’m getting to do in 2022. I know it’s going to be a tall order, but with what I’ve learned in Modifieds and Crate Late Models over the past several years, I’m confident that the time is right,” Stevens said. “We’ve got a brand-new XR1 (Rocket Chassis), and Tony Hatfield has helped me put together an awesome Mod Co Racing Engine. We’re thankful to have all of our marketing partners back for next season, and we’re ready to hit the ground running in March at Boothill Speedway.”

The 2022 COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) schedule is expected to be released in the coming days. The tour is currently scheduled to open its season on March 4-5 with the third annual Ronny Adams Memorial at Louisiana’s Boothill Speedway.

TLP Motorsports would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include Stallion Transportation Group, W&W Timber, Bilstein Shocks, Mod Co Racing Engines, Razor Edge Graphics, Swift Springs, TruForm Race Products, Performance Friction Brakes, KR Performance Fuels LLC, Rocket Chassis, Joe’s Racing Products, Shell Shock, The Joie of Seating, KR Performance Fuels LLC, Velocita USA, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on TLP Motorsports and Tyler Stevens, please visit www.TylerStevensRacing.com .