Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You are in love with yourself aren't you. First thing d*ck head I don't insult you. If you can't have a normal conversation then keep your pie hole shut. These guys you mentioned are good local racers. Maybe you can tell me when Ferree, since he is in such a top ride presently, has run up front. Maybe his daddy could hook him up in a top car, I'm pretty sure he can afford it. Miley in the 10 car can get it done on the ulms deal, can he do it beyond that. I highly doubt it. Norris can to, he just has to get better as the race progresses. I'd like to see the Norris family have Michael run the tri-state for bigger paying shows. If anyone has it this kid does. Same goes for Max Blair, everybody has talked about how he would have excuses to why he would skip races. Well he has that chance now. One you didn't bring up, Mason Zeigler, another young driver that when his car is right, he can drive with the best of them.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    You are in love with yourself aren't you. First thing d*ck head I don't insult you. If you can't have a normal conversation then keep your pie hole shut. These guys you mentioned are good local racers. Maybe you can tell me when Ferree, since he is in such a top ride presently, has run up front. Maybe his daddy could hook him up in a top car, I'm pretty sure he can afford it. Miley in the 10 car can get it done on the ulms deal, can he do it beyond that. I highly doubt it. Norris can to, he just has to get better as the race progresses. I'd like to see the Norris family have Michael run the tri-state for bigger paying shows. If anyone has it this kid does. Same goes for Max Blair, everybody has talked about how he would have excuses to why he would skip races. Well he has that chance now. One you didn't bring up, Mason Zeigler, another young driver that when his car is right, he can drive with the best of them.
    Anyone else want some popcorn?

Alex was a farcry from what he was just at the end of 2020 compared to this season, can't think of him picking up any wins this season.