Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merry Christmas

There. Is an ongoing assault on Christianity by Kid and the likes ! He will say he doesn’t agree but will continue to vote for it ! Liars are condemned to hell !

Like I said I have asked for forgiveness. I hope you do as well because, if you don't you will be the one basking in Hell and not I

Just so, you know I prayed for you Friday night.

So you don’t disagree that you are part of the assault on Christianity , just that you do it and it’s ok because you ask for forgiveness!

So that’s how it works …………. Or is it? Zero he values your opinion on this subject , what say you ?

So you don’t disagree that you are part of the assault on Christianity , just that you do it and it’s ok because you ask for forgiveness!

I never said I agree with you only that I have asked for forgiveness for my sins and that I prayed for you.

But you cannot and will not defend yourself …………….SAD !

5“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5

The Bible is very clear on our creation. Obviously, it would be a horrendous sin for someone to even think about aborting a human that God created. Of course, it would be acceptable if it was to protect the mamas health!

Again I’m not talking about the women , I’m talking about the people who facilitate it in one way or another .