Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Default Merry Christmas

My family is getting ready to celebrate Christmas starting today and I wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Thank you God for sending Your Son on
    one glorious night to be born a virgin ,to
    live a perfect life and to die on the cross
    for my sins. Thank you that he rose from
    the dead three days later later and that this
    Christmas and every Christmas we can
    celebrate the gift of eternal life through
    Jesus Christ. Amen

Merry Christmas and happy new years to you and your family too. Happy holidays to all of the other religions that are also celebrating this time of the year.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    My family is getting ready to celebrate Christmas starting today and I wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Jesus Christ. Amen
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND ALL OF YOUR LOVED ONES, KID!!

Great to see you post again! That's a perfect reminder of what this holiday and season is all about.

I still remember 4 or 5 years ago Christmas Eve morning reminiscing about our shared racing interests and experiences. That was some good fun and apropos for a couple of race fans, even on Christmas Eve.

Take care, man. Be safe and healthy!

let me be the first " cult " member to wish you guy's a merry Christmas and happy new year as well ,,,,

LoL fastford nice one ! But that was not cult like enough though ..........

Well said kid.......same to you and your family!

Merry Christmas all, great post kid

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    LoL fastford nice one ! But that was not cult like enough though ..........
    well , that was the best cult imitation this ole red neck could muster up .......lol.....merry christmas or what ever you call it , to you to nate ......

Jesus Christ. Amen
    And can have the freedom to kill millions of unborn children every year and have hypocrites post things like this !

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND ALL OF YOUR LOVED ONES, KID!!

Great to see you post again! That's a perfect reminder of what this holiday and season is all about.

I still remember 4 or 5 years ago Christmas Eve morning reminiscing about our shared racing interests and experiences. That was some good fun and apropos for a couple of race fans, even on Christmas Eve.

Take care, man. Be safe and healthy!
    Yes CIRF we did have a great conversation that morning and many since that day. Have a great Christmas with your family and please stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    let me be the first " cult " member to wish you guy's a merry Christmas and happy new year as well ,,,,
    Cult member lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Well said kid.......same to you and your family!
    To many people forget what Christmas is really about and get hung up on the commercial side of things. We must never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Merry Christmas all, great post kid
    Thanks, may we never forget the true meaning of Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    And can have the freedom to kill millions of unborn children every year and have hypocrites post things like this !
    Sounds like You don't understand what asking for forgiveness is all about. You know Jesus died and was resurrected 3 days later for all of our sins RIGHT including the sins you have committed. I know you have a hard time believing it but, you're not a perfect person like you want us to believe. You're a sinner like the rest of us no matter what the sin is. You will be judged for your sins but, doesn't mean you won't be forgiven for them if you ask so, you can ramble on about abortion but, you're no better if you have committed a sin. Look to see if you have ever done any of these things listed below and if you have and in God's eye you're a sinner just like the women who had an abortion.

1. You shall have no other Gods
    2. You shall not make idols
    3. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord
    4. Remember the Sabbath, keep it holy
    5. Honor your Father and the Mother
    6. You shall not murder
    7. You shall not commit Adultery
    8. You shall not steal
    9. You shall not lie
    10. You shall not covert

I will pray for you that you become a better person and not have so, much hate for others like you do for me.

Zero25 correct me if I'm wrong here. I do respect your opinion on this subject

Sounds like You don't understand what asking for forgiveness is all about. You know Jesus died and was resurrected 3 days later for all of our sins RIGHT including the sins you have committed. I know you have a hard time believing it but, you're not a perfect person like you want us to believe. You're a sinner like the rest of us no matter what the sin is. You will be judged for your sins but, doesn't mean you won't be forgiven for them if you ask so, you can ramble on about abortion but, you're no better if you have committed a sin. Look to see if you have ever done any of these things listed below and if you have and in God's eye you're a sinner just like the women who had an abortion.

6. You shall not murder
    8. You shall not steal
    9. You shall not lie
    10. You shall not covert

I will pray for you that you become a better person and not have so, much hate for others like you do for me.

Wasn’t talking about the women . You won’t be allowed to pray in your new AMERICA ! Sorry !

Merry Christmas KR…….hope Santa was good to you and your family.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Thank you BBQ and yes I've been blessed and I hope you as well.

6. You shall not murder
    8. You shall not steal
    9. You shall not lie
    10. You shall not covert

Pretty much spot on.......the only thing I would add is the penalties of sin are totally different between a saved person or lost one! The greatest thing about God is.......any sin we commit, he will forgive us and allow us to enter Heaven if we have accepted His son, Jesus Christ. That means the vilest of sins........such as abortion, murder, suicide, even child molestation!

Pretty much spot on.......the only thing I would add is the penalties of sin are totally different between a saved person or lost one! The greatest thing about God is.......any sin we commit, he will forgive us and allow us to enter Heaven if we have accepted His son, Jesus Christ. That means the vilest of sins........such as abortion, murder, suicide, even child molestation!
    There. Is an ongoing assault on Christianity by Kid and the likes ! He will say he doesn’t agree but will continue to vote for it ! Liars are condemned to hell !

Thanks for responding. Like I said I respect your opinion on this subject.