Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default buford/clayton...

check in or someone give us an update.

hang in there long time (nascar board) nemesis.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    check in or someone give us an update.

hang in there long time (nascar board) nemesis.
    I was wondering the same thing myself 🤔

So, anyone spoken or heard from him?praying everything ok……
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Keep fighting the good fight !

I fought the good fight alright, and hopefully I'll get well. I am still wiped out. I thought at times that I actually would not make it. I was done eating, watching any TV or anything for several days and was very sick for 23 days. I found something that helped very much out in the middle of nowhere.

It is important to know people and have friends. It saved my life. I hope, I'm still not recovered.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Good to hear c-dub!

Its amazing how this virus has wiped some out and people like me, has barely affected!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Good to hear c-dub!

Its amazing how this virus has wiped some out and people like me, has barely affected!
    Be thankful for that, This was the worse thing that has even happened as far as being sick. It started with an itchy feeling in my lungs one day, and then into a horrible sore throat the next morning. Then I started coughing up green "stuff" for several days.

I went to the hospital in an ambulance, couldn't even drive my car. They did lung exrays and a CT also and fould no blood clots, then they actually put me out the door in 6 hours. They also denied me certain medications. There is a law called "right to try" and they said no to both requests.

Outside of being in extreme pain body wise, another side affect of the virus, I was stunned that they did not keep me. So don't think you can go to a hospital for COVID treatment because very few will treat you at all.

Government run health care is a reality right now.

I got my left hand destroyed by the IV happy ambulance. They always seem determined to get an IV in you whether you need it or not. More money, of course.

Glad to see you post. Hope the worst is behind you and you continue to improve.
    I hate time trials.

just glad to see you back. was actually worried after it got to be so long.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Thank you. And may you and family be safe. You too klem! Your concern was heart felt, believe me.

https://welovetrump.com/2022/01/06/d...wsletter_randy

Hope readers feel value and use for this article. This doctor has saved many Covid patients.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    https://welovetrump.com/2022/01/06/d...wsletter_randy

Hope readers feel value and use for this article. This doctor has saved many Covid patients.
    Clayton ,so glad to hear from you ! So glad COVID and the tyrannical government didn’t take another good one!

Welcome back! Here's to better days🍸

Thanks for checking in CW…….keep feeling better sir.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Clayton is an original . I don't post to much any more , but I do look for the goods ones
    on here . I have seen where he does not much posting as he used to . Glad to know he is
    still around . Hope we have a good year coming in the fall . This country needs the help .
    Be safe everyone .

CW glad you are back, and hope you will soon be feeling good and kicking high! You had us worried !

Welcome back Clayton, glad to see you are recovering. I was getting a little worried about you. Sounds like you were knocking on heaven door but they wouldn't let you in. I guess they wanted you to go back and torment me.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Welcome back Clayton. Glad you are getting well. Without you, who would water the track?

BTW I know you must have known CJ pretty well. I am Really sadden by his passing. I will never forget the day he walked into my Church with my friend Calvin Kenneda. He did so much for so many racers including Calvin. Never forgot the weekend he arranged for Bloomer to drive Calvin's car for the weekend. The car went right toward the front in Brownstown

That Covid is something how it affects people so different. My wife and i had it in June 2020 and barely knew we had it.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Welcome back Clayton. Glad you are getting well. Without you, who would water the track?

BTW I know you must have known CJ pretty well. I am Really sadden by his passing. I will never forget the day he walked into my Church with my friend Calvin Kenneda. He did so much for so many racers including Calvin. Never forgot the weekend he arranged for Bloomer to drive Calvin's car for the weekend. The car went right toward the front in Brownstown

That Covid is something how it affects people so different. My wife and i had it in June 2020 and barely knew we had it.
    I know CJ a little bit, as I met him at tracks several times. He even gave me one of those CJ Rayburn "Stronger than Dirt" bumper plates, like a license plate. I saw him the first time he raced. Many spin outs, but he got pretty good later on and even almost won a North/South race at Florence one year. Had he not been spun out by Rodney Combs while taking the lead, he would have pulled away and won that race, traffic permitting.

I had the Delta strain, it is the worst I hear, and now the Omicron is spreading very fast and is considered very infectuous. It is going to be hard for people to not catch this one. It is not very severe fortunatley, some have died though. Anyone who knows the risk of the vaccinations, I advice you to consider hard before getting one. Just know the risks and decide for yourself. This virus can kill you, and I really did face that, it was horrible to feel like you might not make it, and I felt that way several days. I'm not well yet, but am able to go to the store once in a while.

I hope none of you have to go through something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Clayton is an original . I don't post to much any more , but I do look for the goods ones
    on here . I have seen where he does not much posting as he used to . Glad to know he is
    still around . Hope we have a good year coming in the fall . This country needs the help .
    Be safe everyone .
    ALLDIRT you're a long timer yourself. Post more often buddy!!! You've got thick skin, right????