Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    CW glad you are back, and hope you will soon be feeling good and kicking high! You had us worried !
    Thank you very much castone.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Good to hear c-dub!

Its amazing how this virus has wiped some out and people like me, has barely affected!
    They have done a lot of false positives, maybe you were one possibly. Either way be prepared, take D3, Zinc, and a multi vatiman on top of that. Vit C, and Iodine are also important. Zinc actually kills the Corona on contact. Trouble is, getting it into body cells, instead of it processing into the bloodstream where it is less affective.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-08-2022 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Welcome back Clayton, glad to see you are recovering. I was getting a little worried about you. Sounds like you were knocking on heaven door but they wouldn't let you in. I guess they wanted you to go back and torment me.
    Thank you ss, maybe I also shorted out the doorbell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I know CJ a little bit, as I met him at tracks several times. He even gave me one of those CJ Rayburn "Stronger than Dirt" bumper plates, like a license plate. I saw him the first time he raced. Many spin outs, but he got pretty good later on and even almost won a North/South race at Florence one year. Had he not been spun out by Rodney Combs while taking the lead, he would have pulled away and won that race, traffic permitting.

I had the Delta strain, it is the worst I hear, and now the Omicron is spreading very fast and is considered very infectuous. It is going to be hard for people to not catch this one. It is not very severe fortunatley, some have died though. Anyone who knows the risk of the vaccinations, I advice you to consider hard before getting one. Just know the risks and decide for yourself. This virus can kill you, and I really did face that, it was horrible to feel like you might not make it, and I felt that way several days. I'm not well yet, but am able to go to the store once in a while.

I hope none of you have to go through something like this.
    Yep, that Delta strain has reeked havoc. I decided to get all the vax, but it definitely should be a choice for everyone, not a mandate.
    I remember that race in 1991 very well. If I remember correctly neither CJ nor Rodney were sent to the rear of the field, which was a head scratcher. I do agree that CJ looked to be headed for victory lane before the spin.

They have done a lot of false positives, maybe you were one possibly. Either way be prepared, take D3, Zink, and a multi vatiman on top of that. Vit C, and Iodine are also important. Zink actually kills the Corona on contact. Trouble is, getting it into body cells, instead of it processing into the bloodstream where it is less affective.
    Makes one scratch their head as all of my family got it from going on vacation to the Smoky Mtns at Christmas 2020. Each one of us, it affected differently. I lost my sense of taste and smell but still felt fine and worked every day. However, i rarely get sick maybe a common cold once a year!

My wife has an auto-immune issue so her doctor recommended she get the vaccine. I did as well just to support her. It hasnt killed us yet! lol

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Yep, that Delta strain has reeked havoc. I decided to get all the vax, but it definitely should be a choice for everyone, not a mandate.
    I remember that race in 1991 very well. If I remember correctly neither CJ nor Rodney were sent to the rear of the field, which was a head scratcher. I do agree that CJ looked to be headed for victory lane before the spin.
    That race in 1991 was on a very slick track, it was almost impossible to pass on as they all ran the bottom of the track. CJ had been patient for a number of laps and finally saw an opening. Combs I believe was driving a Porter Lanigan owned car should have been put on the tail, as he cut Rayburn off and spun him.

The Fox News Covid Cure that saved Clayton.

https://crooksandliars.com/2022/01/f...ew-covid-snake
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

ss12, your sense of humor on this is repugnant.

That race in 1991 was on a very slick track, it was almost impossible to pass on as they all ran the bottom of the track. CJ had been patient for a number of laps and finally saw an opening. Combs I believe was driving a Porter Lanigan owned car should have been put on the tail, as he cut Rayburn off and spun him.
    Correct, Combs was driving a second Lanigan car. It sure was a mystery why no one was sent to the tail

Great hearing from you, my friend. Missed seeing you at the N/S this year, maybe next time.
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!

d-glenn, if you go this year I'll do my best to show up this time.

I replied to your comment Clayton , and some how it disappeared . Your right about thick skin . You have to have anymore . With how our country is being destroyed by , ( and this is what I said in the post that disappeared .That this piece of $hit President , that the fools on the left voted for and are finding out , with Democrats leaving their party and retiring . He is on a mission to destroy this country . And give it away while we watch . ONLY FOOLS want more government . Anyway , keep up the fight .

Dang, that post is gone.... AD

clowns and dumbasses never do seem to show the name of the authors and their garbage!!!