Default Slow Start to Silly Season

With national tours getting underway in less than a month it seems many teams are reluctant to declare their intentions.

Has anyone said the are following the XR Series?

Is there any news on Bloomer and Hoffman?

Both series look to have entertaining drivers. As usual things will change after Florida.

IF Bloomer isn't 100% healthy, which heard he wasn't, Hoffman may be an option. Would explain why there's no official announcement on Hoffman to Bowyer. Heard another chassis brand was pushing that. We shall see. I don't expect Bloomer to be at speedweeks.

I think Hoffman driving for Bloomquist would be good for the sport. Scott must be seriously contemplating retirement from full time driving.

Right now it looks like the Outlaws are trending up just a little better than last season but the story will tell itself soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LonghornRT View Post
    IF Bloomer isn't 100% healthy, which heard he wasn't, Hoffman may be an option. Would explain why there's no official announcement on Hoffman to Bowyer. Heard another chassis brand was pushing that. We shall see. I don't expect Bloomer to be at speedweeks.
    Scott will never get back into driving shape. He doesn’t strike me as the kind of guy who would get on an elliptical machine to better his life.

After his World 100 heat race win, it was all he could do just to catch a breath. I seriously thought he was going to pass out.

Any breaking news ??? It’s been really quiet this year!