Default Just for you Zero25 ... why the heck NOT!

Gusse what zero , i have figured out exactly what you TRUST is nothing more than DISIPLILNE, Backed by the very deep superstitious doctrines of ''Fear'' an''Hell'' the very THING you TRUST! I already KNOW an AWARE NO you will NOT NEVER EXCPET ANY OF THAT!!!!!!! Nor will much of ANYBODY On this dam forum! Ouh one more thing Zero , i know with out any doubts at all you surely will NOT except this as TRUTH of REALITY! ''The second comming of jesus'', hahaha that crap already DONE HAPPENED century's ago!!!!!!!! NO BODY COMMING BACK TO SAVE ANY BODY!!!!!! EXCPET OUR VERY OWN SELFS!!!! I more than get why a lot will never begin to understand peopleS of my kind! OUR HEARTS OUR TO FREE!!!! Just as FREE as the GodS of MAN them selfs !

one would think if you are the only one on this " DAM " forum that believes the way you do , WHY would you continue to frequent a forum you have absolutely nothing in common with ? of course I have come to the conclusion this is only one of your many screen names and you love the game , you do have mannerisms that can be detected in other screen names , either way , enjoy your self ....

Your very own DVINE PERCEPTION just as God/Jesus HIM self, not the false god that has been created that YOU trust!!! God of all Gods. Father an his only BEGOTTEN Son. Is just as corrupted an destroyed as my very OWN PEOPEPS , ''mother'' ''dad'' ''aunts/ uncles'' ! Authentic reality has EXSCPAED your Godly like PERCEPTION!!!! Your very own god in you is OBLIVIOUS to AUTHENIC REALITY!!! Genuine reality has already done left the station before you turned 5.

Just like the movie........WRONG AGAIN, ERNIE!

The Bible says this "A fool says in his heart there is no God"

Well ts fan REALITY I more than understand what all that JUNK is an WHAT it is NOT , NEVER HAS BEEN NEVER WILL EVER BE!! Ou an I did NOT state anything about there is no god! Very reality you GULLIBLE FOOLS ,DONT know what's authentic or what is superstitious! Now for the record once again !!!!!!! A god that spoke all existing things into existence NOTHING BUT A FALSE GOD! A god of the days of the ancients been TURNED INTO A False god!! Yal very own down fall is IGNORANCE . TO IGNORE TRUTH / AUTHENTIC REALITY!!!!!!!! Blame your small monkey hearts for it all WENT THAT DEEP. NO MORE GROWTH thee HUMEN, No chance to properly grow as HUMEN. For the very HEART of HUMEN is FLOODED!!!! WAY DOWN IT ALL GOES TILL YOU GROW NO MORE!!!!!!

Don't bee. FOOLS an just IGNORE it . For that IS IGNORANCE! Your IGNORANCE!!!! GULLIBLE PATHETIC FOOLS .......... Not just religion , but the very hoax were all facing "COVID" .

No no no no zero , there is NO second coming , that's how fools are TRAPPED , WITH the trust of HOPE a man will return to save all of humanity!!!!!! PS I do indeed understand alot of that BETTER than what most will ever EXCEPT!!!! WELL ONLY FFOLS REFUSE TO EXCPET EVN JUST TINIEST PIECES of AUTHENTIC REALITY. What I FOUND what I WAS lead to by my very own FREE WILL of my heart LEAD ME TO ULTIMATE REALITY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    No no no no zero , there is NO second coming , that's how fools are TRAPPED , WITH the trust of HOPE a man will return to save all of humanity!!!!!! PS I do indeed understand alot of that BETTER than what most will ever EXCEPT!!!! WELL ONLY FFOLS REFUSE TO EXCPET EVN JUST TINIEST PIECES of AUTHENTIC REALITY. What I FOUND what I WAS lead to by my very own FREE WILL of my heart LEAD ME TO ULTIMATE REALITY!!!
    When you see me in the clouds riding on a horse........you'll know who the fool WAS!

awww poor child just like huge mass majority of fools have been duped an fooled YOU fools will NEVER FULLY EXCPET REALLITY!!! maybe some small little bits an pices here an there!!! But when it comes to that very god you TRUST the fool you be! Never been about one single god . never has been never will be!!!!!! Always has been always will be MULTIPLE gods!!!!! Gusse what you foolish CHILD!!! One of these GodS have been created an turned into a superstitious father figure!!!!!!!!! YOU DO NOT UNDERTAND LIKE VERY LITTLE PEOPLES DO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!! Simple as THAT!!! But reality is YOU WILL REJECT an IGNORE cause that is your IGNORANCE!!!! For the very things you trust MAKE YOU A FOOLISH HUMEN!!!! Sounds to good NOT TO BE TRUE................................... We all need somebody to look up to right? Well for you an millions of others its the very confusion an supersions that foolish MEN an WOMEN have fallen for! Cause it all went to deep!!! Never been cause fools take things deep at heart , its the very truth those very things have all ready infiltrated an corrupted our hearts!!!! Creating what you TRUST!!!!! No just you but any foolish HUMEN!!!!!!!!!!