Default 2022 WoO's Xtreme Wingless 410 Sprint Car & WoO's Xtreme Midget Schedules

Tasty schedules for both divisions. Decent money to win for all events, just hope the good money extends back through the finishing order.

Great to see a few events in Illinois, especially at Jacksonville. Those J-ville events are just about guaranteed to be good with Kenny Dobson promoting them.

Very little scheduling conflicts with USAC, which is a good thing. Just hope they can co-exist peacefully and profitably!

Looking forward to attending as many as possible.

Xtreme Outlaw Sprints presented by Low-E Insulation 2022 Schedule:

Mon-Tues, Feb. 14-15: Volusia Speedway Park (Barberville, FL) – $5,000/$10,000
    Fri, April 8: US-36 Raceway (Osborn, MO) – $5,000
    Sat, April 9: Lake Ozark Speedway (Eldon, MO) – $5,000
    Fri-Sat, June 10-11: Lake Ozark Speedway (Eldon, MO) – $5,000/$6,000
    Fri-Sat, June 24-25: Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 (Pevely, MO) – $5,000/$6,000
    Fri, September 9: Jacksonville Speedway (Jacksonville, IL) – $5,000
    Sat, September 10: Spoon River Speedway (Canton, IL) – $5,000
    Fri-Sat, October 7-8: Atomic Speedway (Waverly, OH) – $5,000/$6,000
    Fri, October 28: TBA – $5,000
    Sat, October 29: TBA – $10,000

Xtreme Outlaw Midgets 2022 Schedule:

Fri-Sat, April 1-2: Farmer City Raceway (Farmer City, IL) – $4,000/$4,000
    Mon-Tues, May 23-24: Millbridge Speedway (Salisbury, NC) – $4,000/$4,000
    Sun, June 26: Jacksonville Speedway (Jacksonville, IL) – $4,000
    Fri-Sat, August 5-6: Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 (Pevely, MO) – $4,000/$5,000
    Fri-Sat, August 26-27: Davenport Speedway (Davenport, IA) – $4,000/$4,000
    Thur, October 13: Port City Raceway (Tulsa, OK) – $5,500
    Fri-Sat, October 14-15: I-44 Riverside Speedway (Oklahoma City, OK) – $4,000/$5,000

This may explain why USAC sprints are not on the Knoxville schedule this year.

I do not think WoO are trying to be good stewards to USAC. USAC pursues are not that good. If I was head of USAC I would be concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    This may explain why USAC sprints are not on the Knoxville schedule this year.

I do not think WoO are trying to be good stewards to USAC. USAC pursues are not that good. If I was head of USAC I would be concerned.
    The invention of the Xtreme wingless division by the WoO's and WRG may have had some bearing on the omission of USAC Sprint Cars from the Knoxville schedule but I also think Knoxville was not a good fit for USAC and USAC may not have been a good fit for the folks running Knoxville! Being an outsider and one living in the heart of dirt late model country and who is primarily a dirt late model fan I obviously don't know the details. On the surface it appeared that USAC at Knoxville wasn't working well for either.

I would totally agree, JimBo, I believe USAC should be a bit concerned. I don't think USAC is going anywhere anytime soon but they are going to need to get their financial incentives for owners and racer alike to stay loyal to the Club. If and how they can do that is WAY above my pay grade but I really hope they can.
    Last edited by CIRF; 01-01-2022 at 10:39 AM.