Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

I looked it up and it’s $10,000 😂😂😂. Biggest dirt race of the year.

For all I know The Chili Bowl may pay $100,000.00 or a million to the winner. I don't f-cking know, and I don't f-cking care. What I DO know is it's the biggest and best dirt race on earth at this point in time. Bigger and better than any pizza delivery contest, that's for sure.

It is abundantly clear that overall interest, national notoriety and unmatched prestige The Chili Bowl harbors is a source of consternation for you and the fledgling scholars of the pizza delivery car landscape. I must admit that I thoroughly enjoy the psychological distress it causes but my sincere advice is for all of you to accept it and live with it.

Now. For f-cks sake, if it's that compellingly important to you go figure out the whole payout dilemma for yourself.

Local SLM races sometimes pay as much to win. Rather interesting.

No matter the winners share of the purse, not one pizza delivery car race comes close to the national exposure, prestige and driver career enhancement of The Chili Bowl. It's a fact. So, here's some sound advice...........learn it, know it, live it, love it.

It’s the prestige of winning the Chili Bowl “A” main, and the Driller trophy --- Money won has nothing to do with it.

Winner should get at least 100g if this race is anywhere close to what some of you are saying.

With that analogy --- the World 100 should pay $100k to start and a One Million to win.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    With that analogy --- the World 100 should pay $100k to start and a One Million to win.
    Correct me if I’m wrong but Eldora does have a million to win race this year

And the Eldora pizza deliver car race won't receive 1/2 the national attention, it won't carry the prestige and it dam sure won't enhance the career of the winning driver like the winner or the Golden Driller does every year.

It's obvious that reality pisses you off. I took a couple of psych courses in college and I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express a year or so ago and my advise it to let it go. It is what it is and all of your consternation isn't going to change anything. It only serves to keep you in a constant state of emotional turmoil.

CIRF. I think we should put you in charge of getting a better winner payout for your favorite dirt race. 😁

You missed the analogy part of World 100.

I give up.

I wouldn't change a thing. Only clowns that like watching pizza deliveries would believe anything should change.

I'm reasonably sure you've never been to Tulsa, let alone to attend a race. I'm also reasonably sure you have no idea what you're talking about. Your mission appears to consist of one thing. That thing is posting drivel that is as stupid as humanly possible.

Why would anyone tamper with an event that totally sells out 15,000 tickets per night for six nights in a row? Why would anyone tamper with and event that draws nearly 400 cars?

I'm not a promoter and don't want to be but I know this, anyone who would change anything significant would be a fool. As near as I can tell you're not a promoter but one thing is for sure. You ARE a fool.

You missed the analogy part of World 100.

I give up.
    I should too, lurker.

You would think every once in a while the guy would post something that contains a grain of truth and logic but nope! That never happens.

He gives dirt late model fans who actually have a lick of sense a bad name!

Default Cirf

Kyle Larson Wingless Win at Kokomo! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFI8afAutPo&t=25s
    Last edited by lurker; 02-01-2022 at 07:31 PM.

Default Cirf

"Jack and Kyle" Short Film (2012) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY_pBWPOyDc

Kyle Larson Wingless Win at Kokomo! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFI8afAutPo&t=25s
    "Jack and Kyle" Short Film (2012) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY_pBWPOyDc
    Nice couple of video's, lurker. Thanks for posting.

Ever since Larson's tumble and subsequent shot to the roll cage in a wingless USAC 410 Sprint Car at Eldora he's been spooked by wingless sprint car racing. I don't think he's driven a wingless 410 since that night at Eldora. I remember a podcast interview Larson did that he spoke of, and admitted to being spooked by wingless 410's as a result of the crash at Big E.

Larson's crash at Eldora was one of the scariest sprint car crashes I've ever seen where the driver walked away. Larson was lucky enough to have escaped without injury but obviously the mental injuries sustained in that crash will probably linger forever and I don't blame him for that. Cage top impacts have ended some famous careers. Most famous are Jan Opperman at the Indiana State Fairgrounds Mile, Bryan Clauson at Belleville, Kansas and Shane Hmiel at Terre Haute. I'm sure those facts are not lost on Yung Money.

To my knowledge no video of Opperman's crash at The Fairgrounds exists. There is video of Bryan Clauson's Belleville crash but the people in possession of the video say it will never be released for public viewing.

Shane Hmiel's crash that left him paralyzed from the neck down is on YouTube but I won't post it.

Here's a video of Larson's crash at Eldora.

The car still had forward motion and the tires and suspension took a lot of the hits just as they were designed to. (Fortunately)