Default Must bring this to ALL of YOUR's Awarness!!!

Most certainly are plenty of peoples out there like me, They TRUST they are fullly awaken\ initiated in to the godly LIKE NATURE of ONES SELF. What SEPRATES me from them!!!!! IM NOT TRYING MAKE ANY foolish dumb piece of paper, with what i TRY to PASS ON! Try to REIGNITE that CURIOSTITY!!!!!! Trying to spark\ignite that inner INTENTISTY of all YOU INTELLECTS!!!!!!!!!! We all BE INTELLECTS!!!! RISE AS MEN OF OLD!!!!!!! REMEMBER TAKE YOUR TIME PLAESE! JESUS LOVES YOU ALL!!!!!! ALLOW YOU BIG HEART TO FULLY PROCESS AN BREAK THIS DOWN!!! Anything ive ever layed out!!! QUESTION it. QUESTION YOUR VERY OWN SELFS!!!!!!!!! a challenge hell lot you will NOT EXCPET!!!

it bet a LOT you ONNLY TRUST your an OPEN FREE HEART!!!!!!!!!!!! Free will of thee heartS!!

Nate,
    “You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill, I will choose a path that’s clear, I will choose free will…..” Geddy Lee”
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Clear/nates posts is an oxymoron!

You sure you fully UNDERSTAND free will , how do you think the false god your follow was created, complete full free will of heart of that one individual, abherhamic religion, Judaism , chrisanity , an Muslims, do forget judeo Christianity! Again your superstitious pathetic father figure completely conjured out the darkness of one individual very own free will. What he understands , an now fools follow that one understanding!!!!!! I'm only doing my part! Cause well forgive me you NOT gonna like this , I am more of Man of God an the GodS than MOST , remember zero man god in thy book is Jesus daddy , he been turned into a superstitious pathetic father figure . Simple as this ya I most certainly do UNDERSTAND all that more /better than YOU an 2 billion other gullible monkey hearts have been fully blown Way by IT. Cause IT'S to good NOT to be true, especially for that primal nature in you an bunch others! (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ALMOST TRAPT ME ..........
    Last edited by TwistedNate01; 01-06-2022 at 02:39 PM.

Nah Nate……it’s just a very cool azz rush song from the album permanent waves.

Lighten up bro, you aren’t the only person on earth that’s got themselves figured out.

Lighten up bro, you aren’t the only person on earth that’s got themselves .......and all 4mers, completely baffled by your posts!

Fixed it for ya BBB!

Wink

Idk zero There are days it surely with out doubts feel like I am ONLY One here has FIGURED HIM SELF OUT, An not JUST about figuing the self out ! It's all about KOWING THY TRUEST SELF , First is to fullly except even your OWN HEART , ya we all ula pure genuine product of NATURE, Then along came the corruption or this very NATURAL EXISTENCE. Creation of man. Oh get this one . Main key is to set your superstitious stomped heart off to the side , an except the reality heck no there is no hell!!!!!! So are you 100% positive sure you know THY SELF" , fools all around TRUST the KNOW THEM SELFS !!

Like reading the contents of a paper shredder….. wtf Nate?

Enjoy your point of view when I can understand exactly what it is.

Huh?........

A lot more than figuring the self out ! This everything to do with fully excepting pure reality for what it is. (1) we are pure genuine PRODUCT of NATURE, then came along the very beingS that came an manipulated/corrupted very NATURAL EXISTENCE of this very planet!!!, ONCE again NATURE generated / produced ITS SELF!!!! Sadly to say you DO NOT HAVE THE FREE HEART TO EXCEPT THAT PURE REALITY!!! NOT to mention these very beingS/GodS of man basically all been turned into FALSE GODS, know that false "reality of hell" . There is no dam "hell"! That's for FOOLS!!! YOU TRUST WHAT HAS WENT STRAIGHT DOWN INTO YOUR SMALL LITTLE HERAT OF NATURE! THE SUB CONSCIOUSNESS HEART. You will protect the very monsters of this world , not just you. ANYBODY that foolishly trust in " second coming of Jesus" . Well dam look that more TRUTH/ REALITY a LOT of monkey HEARTED fools WILLL NEVER EXCEPT!!! OH THIS ALL ABOUT DISCOVERING THE HOLY SELF! NOT TO WLAK WITH A GOD . BUT TO WALK WITH ALL ANCIENT ANCESTOR GODS!!!!! Well again zero YOUR heart it's self WILL REFUSE TO EXPECT THESE VERY THINGS!!! NOT JUST YOU . ANY FOOLISH SMALL LITTLE HEART OF NATURE THAT HAS BEEN DEEPLY SADATEED /DRUGGED by it!!!!! A monkey HEARTED trance!!!! Partially self aware semi conscious BEINGS of NATURE! ITS ONLY GETTING WORSE!!! ALL THE DEEPLY CORRUPTED NATURE IN ALL!!!!!!