Talking Thumbs Up, Waves, and, Beeps ! ! ! !

A month ago my son put a classy looking red, white, and blue " LETS GO BRANDON " sticker on my rear window of my suv. Ever since then i've gotten all kinds of attention from passers by and other cars and thier passengers, also people in parking lots that notice it . It has been all positive reactions and comments except for a middle finger waving 400 # female passenger in a car full of dirty cruddy welfare looking people. when it passed me I noted that it was sporting a Biden Harris sticker on the back bumper !!I had another fat, scuzzy looking couple walk by my vehicle yesterday and the woman said " Somebodys a Azzhole " They checked out in line ahead of me with junk food and used the welfare access card to pay. They were in an argument because they still owed $1.87 on something that the card didn't pay ! I was about to say "I'll pay it so that I can get out of here to go to work to support your lazy azzes" when the poor puzzey whipped guy fond a couple of ones to pay for it...Other than that I'm getting more positive support than ever before. I also saw a big old Ford truck that had a full sized" Lets Go Brandon" decal covering the whole back window !
    Last edited by Raceready; 03-23-2022 at 10:46 AM.

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I just saw a big old Ford 350 that had a full sized " Lets Go Brandon" decal that almost covered the whole back window ! Very PATRIOTIC and cool for sure ! !

So you all going to Hagerstown Saturday?

A big ole "F" Biden flag is waving at a business near me. All letters included!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    A big ole "F" Biden flag is waving at a business near me. All letters included!!!
    Good for them ! ! There is a contractor nearby that has one of those big old flashing yellow road signs on a trailer that he puts anti Biden and Dem messages on every week. Needless to say, these are the places that I would use first if I had a need for their services... Also there are 2 places where they have a sign that reads " F Biden and the Harris he rode in on" ! !