Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cody Laney will be there on the 14th.

In a world for 20k to win is the new 10k to win paying 5k a night in the middle of the desert seems low to me. Just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    In a world for 20k to win is the new 10k to win paying 5k a night in the middle of the desert seems low to me. Just an observation.
    Best way to put it is, the payout $ucks, especially with all the sponsors that they list. The last night is decent pay but the rest of the nights is way too low. $5000 to win and 10th on back is only $500. If your running 15th you might as well just pull in and save your car and tires.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Best way to put it is, the payout $ucks, especially with all the sponsors that they list. The last night is decent pay but the rest of the nights is way too low. $5000 to win and 10th on back is only $500. If your running 15th you might as well just pull in and save your car and tires.
    The old " Start and Park " routine ! ! !

I didn't notice much difference in the cars looks or attitudes with these new body rules.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    I didn't notice much difference in the cars looks or attitudes with these new body rules.
    Because it’s not being enforced yet. When WoO starts at Volusia is when the new body rules are to be enforced. I don’t think it’s gonna enforced that much anyway.

What should we expect to see? Will the left rear not jack up ten feet off the ground when they're on the throttle?

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Because it’s not being enforced yet. When WoO starts at Volusia is when the new body rules are to be enforced. I don’t think it’s gonna enforced that much anyway.
    I figure the tech guys will come out all hard (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed during speedweeks, it'll be almost forgotten after that. Driggers done come out and said he wasnt going to enforce it this year. Which will be interesting to see once the second round of Volusia gets here.

Makes a lot of sense for World Racing Group to join the rule changes and Driggers saying he’s not going to enforce it this year. So what’s the purpose?

Driggers doing whatever, whenever, however he wants???? Shocked.

Said no one.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I figure the tech guys will come out all hard (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed during speedweeks, it'll be almost forgotten after that. Driggers done come out and said he wasnt going to enforce it this year. Which will be interesting to see once the second round of Volusia gets here.
    Pretty much have the same thoughts. You can’t get 10 or more sanctions to enforce the same rules and tech cars the same way.

I laughed when people said this was the best thing to happened in 10 years. It’s all window dressing.