Default Not just concentration camps

They be quarantine camps, for a purpose was never stated/given. Well here it is the very reason / purpose! All this ILLUSION of all this " vicious nasty virus" , To totally MANIPULATE the WEAK HEARTED!!!! BOOM TRUTH / FACTS! Some you kinda have already excepted this as a false flag, then those very people's that fall to it , HAVE VERY LITTLE to NO MIND POWER! Manipulate there very own free willed hearts !!!!! For those than can somewhat keep up with me an agree , you have more INDIVIDUAL mind power than OTHERS!

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    They be quarantine camps, for a purpose was never stated/given. Well here it is the very reason / purpose! All this ILLUSION of all this " vicious nasty virus" , To totally MANIPULATE the WEAK HEARTED!!!! BOOM TRUTH / FACTS! Some you kinda have already excepted this as a false flag, then those very people's that fall to it , HAVE VERY LITTLE to NO MIND POWER! Manipulate there very own free willed hearts !!!!! For those than can somewhat keep up with me an agree , you have more INDIVIDUAL mind power than OTHERS!
    Does that mean that the Libtard Whoopi Goldberg should go there to feel a little bit of what concentration camps are all about ???

Is it me, or has anyone brought up the fact she has a Jewish name and still spewed so much falsehood?

Its been reported the company is taking these two weeks to fire her for cause!

Can you fire someone just for being a bitch?? If so……..she gone.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Is it me, or has anyone brought up the fact she has a Jewish name and still spewed so much falsehood?Its been reported the company is taking these two weeks to fire her for cause!
    In todays society if that was a caucasian that made her statements they would have been fired right then and there ! ! Also their name would be blackened all over CNN and the other fake news outlets !