Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Very Nearly Sold Out All 6 Nights!!

Just read this post on Facebook regarding ticket availability for the 36th Annual Chili Bowl Midget Nationals.

BREAKING NEWS >> We have 42 tickets for the entire Chili Bowl. Two are for four nights only.
    They are single seats only.
    Nothing in pairs.
    They are very scattered.
    Nothing within screaming distance.
    Separated by numerous rows or sections.

The Expo Center grandstands contain just shy of 15,000 seats and all but 42 are sold for ALL 6 NIGHTS! Combine that with the 392 car entries and you have the undisputed icon of dirt track racing. The really good seats are passed down from one generation to the next. I feel tremendously fortunate to have top row tickets on the front stretch just to the turn 1 side of the flagman!

If there ever was a shadow of doubt that The Chili Bowl is the biggest (and probably the best) dirt race of the year that doubt is erased!

Almost time to head out to Tulsa!

Walkin' out the door headed for Tulsa, OK to see THE SHOW on dirt (everything else is just A show on dirt!).

9 hours on the road and it'll once again be "Tulsa Time". Been to a lot of dirt events but none evoke the anticipation and aura with the certainty of a great show quite like Tulsa in January!

Addy boy CIRF

Chili Bowl = watching paint dry (you already know who is going to win)(and that’s after watching track prep for 2 hours before the feature Saturday night)No thanks Real racing will be at Vado

I’m sure it’s a blast for the drivers. Looks like a crap load of fun to drive 👍 not a fan spectator event in my opinion

Sammy Swindell for the win 😁😜👍

Bell, Larson and Grant put on a show in the Race of Champions. Congrats to Grant

Bell 11-3
    Larson-8-2

Default The

15,000 spectators for 6 nights and many more who can't get tickets buy pit passes and watch on the pit area jumbotron and 398 cars speaks for itself. What it says is this event is one of the biggest and best dirt events, if not THE biggest and best. The racing has been EPIC thru the two nights already run.

Individual preferences vary but the facts don't vary and the facts are that this event is iconic in regards to dirt racing. Nuff said.

Over Rated

I do like the Chili Bowls new rule. If you goin to fight do it on the front stretch. Do it on pit entrance and you are kicked out for the week. 😜👍

Any Leah sightings yet? https://www.facebook.com/LeahPruettTF

Gotta love Rico 👍. Tumble buggies stuck in the fence 😜😜😁

Sammy getting black flagged after race was nonsense. Complete debauchery

Have not heard from you much lately. You do seem to be enjoying the Chili Bowl. Rico did a nice job, so did Thomas. If Bell makes the show tonight, I am going to give him a small edge to win Saturday night. His car looked strong Monday in that Champions race.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Have not heard from you much lately. You do seem to be enjoying the Chili Bowl. Rico did a nice job, so did Thomas. If Bell makes the show tonight, I am going to give him a small edge to win Saturday night. His car looked strong Monday in that Champions race.
    Anyone who beats Larson will certainly make me happy. An I’m not a big tumble buggy fan (give me the dirt late models)

Beating Larson will happen from time to time, but not very often. Like him or not, he is better than his equipment and since he is now getting top equipment, that is going to be tough to beat

The reason ol' rajbeatoff doesn't like midgets and Larson is because mdgets put on a far superior show to the banana cars and Larson is a superior driver to any & all of the banana car drivers. The added bonus is Larson is a good and decent human being with humility, manners, class and dignity. What ol' rajbeatoff has is commonly known as an inferiority complex. In this case it's real and warranted.

Headin' out soon to the big building in Tulsa for night 4 of the biggest & best. Time again to go racing'!! Later boys.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Beating Larson will happen from time to time, but not very often. Like him or not, he is better than his equipment and since he is now getting top equipment, that is going to be tough to beat
    You are right in your thinking 👍