Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Oprah and Dr. Oz ......

Dr. Oz and his presence on Oprah's show brought in some very high ratings. The good Dr. is running for a senate seat in Pennsylvania on the Replublican party. She says that she will not endorse him just because she doesen't want to do anything that would turn Pa into a red state ! this shows you just how dirty these Hollywood liberals are. No loyality to someone who helped her show so much to be a success !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Dr. Oz and his presence on Oprah's show brought in some very high ratings. The good Dr. is running for a senate seat in Pennsylvania on the Replublican party. She says that she will not endorse him just because she doesen't want to do anything that would turn Pa into a red state ! this shows you just how dirty these Hollywood liberals are. No loyality to someone who helped her show so much to be a success !

Oprah is a Commie supporter. Collecting piles of money to let China influence her network station.

And she is the ultimate Racist herself..... Making up lies for the media to lap up....
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-07-2022 at 08:28 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Oprah is racist as hell…..she treats white folks much different than she treats black folks.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

And she always uses the name of god. I used the lower case g because her actions do not aline with the real G.o.d.!

Typical Hollywood elitist!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    And she always uses the name of god. I used the lower case g because her actions do not aline with the real G.o.d.!Typical Hollywood elitist!
    LOL. She done her the "soul" to the white devil! How heck you think she CONTINOUSLY makes all that worthless paper!!!!

Another LOL ; Oprah is looked upon as a great philanthropist because she does things like giving the audiance that isn't that hardup anyway [or else they wouldn't have the time or resourses to even be on the show] a new car. but the fact of the matter is that are far as really helping poor people and helping children, she don't make a difference in the world anywhere like Dolly Parton does.

Dolly is the genuine article…….just seems so transparently kind to everyone, no matter the situation or color of their skin.

Oprah is a ratings philanthropist IMO.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Many people don't think much of Ellen Degnerate either. I heard my uncle yelling to his wife " change the channel, we aren't watching that gad darn lesbo " ! !

I love Dolly , BUT , she is getting some age on her and I think her reasoning is some what cloudy now , just remember , she endorsed Hillary Clinton over trump , mainly because she wanted to see a woman pres in her life time .....just saying .....

Oprah became a billionaire by being "mother confessor" to millions and millions of middle aged and older white women through the years. Oprah brought Dr Phil and Dr Oz to the media spotlight, along with many others.

Dr Oz now wants to pass himself off as a conservative Republican. I dunno, maybe deep down inside he is and has been one for a long time and just kept biting his tongue but I kinda doubt it. I see the guy as a massive opportunist. Pennsylvania voters will have to decide if the Muslim who served in the Turkish Army and used to push ideas like more gun control on his TV show isn't selling his conservatism like another diet fad.

Hey, Donald Trump didn't run around talking like a conservative in his younger days, - quite the contrary, he was thought of as a New York liberal Democrat for the majority of his adult life. Maybe this is what Oz is trying to do on a Pennsylvania scale. Forget what I said before, I have the name recognition and the money to get this across the line.

Getting back to Oprah, she's a commie and commies have their "religion". Oprah's commie religion does not allow her to endorse her old pal Oz. Never happen, can't happen, won't happen. Commies will abandon friends and family before they abandon ideology.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

I would like to see the Dirty Dem Wolfe voted out. Now he has a scheme going where he wants to toll every bridge on the non turnpike roads! Any bridge that spans through a valley or over a creek or river is fair game.

Media has been lying to African Americans for the last 55 years. Many of them have no clue what the conservative right stands for because they are to lazy to look past the bias. The Dem party has been an enemy of theirs forever. It is a shame. Just look at the Clan and Jim Crow for starters. Media has done revisionist history and no one calls them out

One other thing. Dem President Johnson wanted to support their rights to vote etc. It took Republicans to vote to over rule most Dems who didn't want that. MLK was a Rep. I lived through all of that including being an MP working with Washington Police force during riots when he as murdered.

Many Blacks who also lived through that consistent tell their people that the Dem party is their enemy, still. Most don't listen
    Last edited by TS FAN; 01-11-2022 at 03:37 PM.

[QUOTE=Morgs153;2420167]

Hey, Donald Trump didn't run around talking like a conservative in his younger days, -

yea , the don saw the light , just like a couple other dems are now , thank god for them or we would sure enough be in a mess ,

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    To bad we made these RACIST pieces of $hit rich . Her and The Obummers NFL NBA
    All these pieces of $hit have become multi Millionaires on the support of the White race .
    And your blind if you can't tell they would rather see us dead than be grateful for what
    they have achieved by that support . And they don't hide it anymore . I am not a racist
    but I will call it out , period .

EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT ! ! ! ! Now in todays paper there is an article about the big old Oppry complaining because they put black poet Maya Angelou on a quarter ! She expected that she should have been on a 20, 50, or a 1hundred dollar bill. True racism at its purest form !
    Last edited by Raceready; 01-12-2022 at 07:25 PM.

Maybe she wanted her own face on it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Maybe she wanted her own face on it!!!
    Do they make a coin the size of a dinner plate?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by zero25 View Post
    do they make a coin the size of a dinner plate?
    lolololol !!!!!!! I recall the days when 0rca ate like a HOG at the TROUGH !
    Last edited by Raceready; 01-13-2022 at 08:16 PM.

Now Whoopi Golberg is getting a lot of flak because she mouthed off about the Halocost and racism.

If the Nazis had killed 6 million blacks instead, we know what Whoopie would have said then. This woman is just an idiot.