Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black Diamonds

Default Black Diamonds

Those cars were running well last night.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

i would have to agree, but they all get a tick tight and the end of the race, I'm sure they are working on it

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    i would have to agree, but they all get a tick tight and the end of the race, I'm sure they are working on it
    *Running good considering the competition

Almost all cars were looking tight going into turn one but not too loose coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    *Running good considering the competition
    Did you see who was there? Where do you come up with this chit?

He can’t help himself.

Well epj x crew chief got his working pretty good last night. I still say they copied a horn. Was glad to see him get that win over what marlar did to pierce. BP raced everyone clean last night and marlar used him up diving into 3 like that.

Lol, Bobby doesn’t deserve any breaks and Marlar knows that.

You mean MB Customs South now? 🤔🤔

Well said jabber……Bobby knows it too!
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Well epj x crew chief got his working pretty good last night. I still say they copied a horn. Was glad to see him get that win over what marlar did to pierce. BP raced everyone clean last night and marlar used him up diving into 3 like that.
    Literally every new race car out there (besides Swartz and Bloomquist) are longhorn copy’s or have major longhorn influences. Hell Tyler Carpenter just raffled off a longhorn, wonder why they had that? Haha

Bobby got a little ahead and went hard to the bottom to miss the lapper. Marlar had to lock up the brakes or try to squeeze in. He did option 2. It was a "racing deal"
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Bobby got a little ahead and went hard to the bottom to miss the lapper. Marlar had to lock up the brakes or try to squeeze in. He did option 2. It was a "racing deal"
    Accurate description 👍

Marlar said in the interview he would have done exactly what Bobby did there……..except the bird flippin punk part afterwards of course.

And I believe him Barbeque. Both guys were going for the win. I don't think either did anything dirty or really wrong. Marlar probably would have hammered the brake for a buddy, but Bobby isn't getting that from many people.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I do too….had a chance to interact with them a little in screven after the racing was over each night a few years back at winter freeze weekend.

Solid, take me or leave me kind of guy IMO…..same with his right hand man Josh.

Nothing at all wrong with the racing deal there last night…….The reaction from the 32 was as predictable as greasy chicken at kfc.

Hey flyboy, glad to see you back. Some thought the worst, but I guess your still on top of the ground.

And I believe him Barbeque. Both guys were going for the win. I don't think either did anything dirty or really wrong. Marlar probably would have hammered the brake for a buddy, but Bobby isn't getting that from many people.
    I don’t think either did anything wrong, but no one is gonna hit the brakes for Bobby in that situation.

Hey flyboy, glad to see you back. Some thought the worst, but I guess your still on top of the ground.
    Thanks. I’m still around. Excited about 2022 dirt late model racing. So many races and series. What track should I go to next?

Welcome back Flyboy!!!