Cory Hedgec ock Grabs Crate Racin’ USA Ice Bowl XXXI Checkers
Volusia Speedway Park’s Sunshine Nationals Up Next

LOUDON, Tenn. (01/10/22) – Cory Hedgec ock scratched another goal off the bucket list with his first Ice Bowl triumph on Saturday evening at Alabama’s Talladega Short Track. The Tennessee racer received $3,000 for his triumph in the Crate Racin’ USA Winter Shootout Series event aboard his E-Z-GO / Noble Knights Construction Services No. 23 Budget Transmission / K&P Used Cars / Black Diamond Race Car / Eagle Racing Engine Late Model.

“Finally got the Ice Bowl! We were fast as hell all weekend long, and it’s always great to get the first win out of the way early,” Hedgec ock said. “We’re hitting the ground running this year, and I appreciate everyone who makes this program possible. We’ll head to Volusia (Speedway Park) in a few weeks for the Sunshine Nationals and see if we can’t go to Victory Lane there too.”

Cory Hedgec ock traveled to Talladega Short Track (Eastaboga, Ala.) on Friday afternoon to compete with the Crate Racin’ USA Winter Shootout Series during the 31st annual Ice Bowl. Drawing a stout field of 45 cars, Cory qualified fastest in his group before charging to a 10-lap heat race win.

Earning the pole position for Saturday’s A-Main, Hedgec ock led flag-to-flag in the 40-lap affair to claim his first win of the season and a $3,000 prize. Jake Knowles, Josh Adkins, Jody Knowles, and Austin Horton followed him across the line.

For more results from this event, please visit www.CrateRacinUSA.com.

Next up for the team is a trip to Florida’s Volusia Speedway Park on January 20-22 for the second annual Sunshine Nationals. Cory will compete in three Crate Racin’ USA Winter Shootout Series events, which include $1,500-to-win on Thursday, $2,000-to-win on Friday, and $10,000-to-win for the Saturday finale.

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include E-Z-GO, Eagle Racing Engines, Budget Transmissions, Pace Performance, K&P Used Cars, W.E. Hardscapes & Masonry, Circle H Services, Noble Knights Construction Services, Black Diamond Racecars, I-75 Raceway, Timeless Memories Photography, VooDoo Technologies, Powers Machine, Cobb’s Auto Parts, Pro-Fabrication, Accu-Force, Vineyard Construction, Winters Performance, Quickcar Racing Products, Martel Signs, MyRacePass Marketing Services, Hoosier, VP Fuels, My Wife, My Daughter, Dad, Mom, My Grandad Mike and Everyone who helps.

Visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/coryhedgec ock23/ and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 often for the latest team updates.