Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default M Page suspended?

Page keeps the Icebowl win but gets a yearlong suspension. Can someone explain what he did to earn the punishment? The official version is vague and I’m having trouble reading between the lines.

They claimed his crew member got into it with a track offical after the race. They also claimed he used the rules to advantage. Not sure what that last part meant, thats a new one to me. Bloomquist couldn't pull that off i dont think.

I find it weird all this comes out almost a week after the race.

Well if he is just suspended from talladega they are not running many big races so no big deal.

Its for the entire iron man series.

Using the rules to your advantage???? Isn’t that what the heck you’re supposed to do????
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

If you have Facebook, here's more. I already found the replay on FLO. Gonna have to skim through it later. https://www.facebook.com/ironmanraci...46283380316671

Sounds more personal than substantive……..

Is Ironman contending that he caused a multicar incident on a restart knowing he’d get his spot back? And he used that yellow to get more on track body work? That’s all I can come up with.

What asbout all the other class that destroyed cars on the starts ?here is the deal the bottom had a little rubber the outside was like the go cart slick tracks with baby powder on it...looked like that outside guy busted his azz on that start ...
    Last edited by crownman25; 01-12-2022 at 11:45 PM.

Well I wonder why it took 3 days to figure this out should have caught this when it happened not 3 days later and I wonder if he got the 1500 see a lot of people don't know that money should go both ways if he gets beat they get it but if he wins he gets it ill bet I know the answer to that.

I think ol Tilley is showing his a$$ in this one and letting some outside influence make his decision. How can you not blag flag him after the incidents but suspend him for a year a week later? Lol

Made it Personal, feelings got hurt………..that’s all.

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    I think ol Tilley is showing his a$$ in this one and letting some outside influence make his decision. How can you not blag flag him after the incidents but suspend him for a year a week later? Lol
    This👍 I agree

I dont even think Page runs that many iron man events. I doubt it bothers him very much. I guess the main goal is, 411 gets to keep their iron man races this year after doing this.

I am just curious is the reason it took 4 days is because it took that long to get hold of Joe lets go brandon and get his input on this because it sure sounds like a fckd up idea of his......

This what happens when promoters track owners have family that race....I guess thats why they had 12 supers that last race... bs catches up with you ..........

crownman an zyoung got it figured out want surprise me if 411 adds some more iron man races

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    This what happens when promoters track owners have family that race....I guess thats why they had 12 supers that last race... bs catches up with you ..........
    It sounds like a classic example 0f the cause and effect of " KARMA " ? ? ?

The more I read about this the more I realize they should have took care of it that day an what gets me as far as the incident in the infield they don't ever tell what started it something did they leave that out.

Strange.......nothing about this on DOD.