Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Oh no, he's suspended from the ironman series, what ever will he do

Coming from the series that didnt wanna join all the other dlm series with the uniform rules pkg! smh

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Coming from the series that didnt wanna join all the other dlm series with the uniform rules pkg! smh
    Just read on DOD that he was stripped of the win for a failed tire test.

Some fishy stuff going on out of this race. Obviously Page was too aggressive on those starts but this is a darn smear campaign at this point from the series or one of their sponsors or somebody

They said hanger wouldn't get the bounty because page wasn't on the same lap there is you a chicken call

Quote Originally Posted by JM15 View Post
    Just read on DOD that he was stripped of the win for a failed tire test.
    Exciting finish a week later………..zzzzzzzzzz
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I agree , page should have been sent to the rear at the beginning , I was sitting in turn 2 and saw very well what he did and he knew what he was doing as well , there was some of his fans sitting in front of me that thought it was great what he did , i bet the guy he did it to and finally had to leave the track , which moved page up did not think much of it , any way , they should not have waited that long , now I have not heard the details of this tire cheating thing , but if true , then I guess they had to wait for the results ....

Do you get more traction from the tires if you Pee on them? 😜😁

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Do you get more traction from the tires if you Pee on them? 
    Goat pee works the best ...

this whole thing sounds like a hoax kinda like the russian colusion thing...As I have said before when you have 350 plus cars yes alot are on soaked tires where does the rubber go?It goes onto the track soo drives that are clean come into contact with the rubber thats on the track yes there tires contact the tire softner ,You can not tell me that it does not transfer onto clean tires I am just waiting for the lawsuit thats coming..........

also page was on the babby powder top groove ,What about the other divisions that had wrecks too the guy on the top side where fckd!the outside guy just about busted his azz on previous start all this bs is kinda like the democrats and page the republican...look I am not a fan of page but truth is the truth....

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    this whole thing sounds like a hoax kinda like the russian colusion thing...As I have said before when you have 350 plus cars yes alot are on soaked tires where does the rubber go?It goes onto the track soo drives that are clean come into contact with the rubber thats on the track yes there tires contact the tire softner ,You can not tell me that it does not transfer onto clean tires I am just waiting for the lawsuit thats coming..........
    It's weird the tire that doesn't spin, the rf, came up dirty.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Goat pee works the best ...
    (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). I didn’t even think of that. You deserve this weekends Smokey Yunick award for race car creativity.

Tires picked up some chemicals off of the hood of the 71 car

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    Tires picked up some chemicals off of the hood of the 71 car
    That's a good one!
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

This is worse than "sports entertainment" (professional wrestling). Put a bounty on the bad guy (Heel) Champion. The heel wins in a contortedly controversia finish which antagonizes the fans who think the "bad guy" won, once again. The next episod has the Commissioner, clearly influenced by the manager of the babyface (good guy), take action based on TV footage. He determins that outside interference, using a weapon, and "taking advantage of the rules" calls for suspending the heel from the promotion for 12 months. On the following episode the Commissioner will announce, based on a clandestine lab test, the Champion used performance enhancing drugs and the championship is vacated. However, the bounty will not be paid. The heel gains fan sympathy and becomes a babyface for fight against Corporate Corruption.

My suggestion to Michael Page is to embrace the persona and cash in with Michael "Stone Cold" Page merchandise. Perhapse he can don a mask and return to the promotion to torment Commissioner Tilley?

HERE is what I want to see,AFTER THE RACE I WANT A PLUG CUT OUT OF THE RACE TRACK AND SENT TO THE LAB AND SEE IF IT COMES BACK POSITIVE FOR CHEMICALS....APLUG RIGHT IN THE CENTER OF THE RUBBER......

Paige has a serious attitude problem. He can’t even give an interview without showing his anger issues and when he’s on the track it’s even worse. As I’ve said in a previous post I’d make McDowell mad you’ve done something. He’s such a talented driver, it’s a shame he can’t work on his issues. But like most rough drivers they don’t know it. Currently the sport Is better off with him at the house until he can find some help.

theres no doubt he shouldve been at the minimum sent to the tail last weekend for just taking mccarter out on the start, ive seen hm run over plenty of ppl. With that being said it sounds like 411 speedway is calling the shots for the ironman series now. I mean their blue ridge sheet doesnt even match what the press release says. Not a good look for them. i dont know anybody that ran at talladega last week that was happy with their work