Portsmouth Raceway Park
    Portsmouth, Ohio

Track - http://www.portsraceway.com/
    Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PRPTHEPLACETOBE

2022 Schedule

Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Did I miss something or maybe is it too early for a Delmas Conley memorial race ? I would think that anyone that raced at the same track for decades , let alone win a race there at 79 years of age deserves some sort of recognition .

Id bet on it they have one. They just put Delmas in the ground a few days ago. Its probably best if they let the family sit for a few days before you beating door on the their asking to have a race in his name. They have a TBA date on their schedule. Look for it to be there.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Id bet on it they have one. They just put Delmas in the ground a few days ago. Its probably best if they let the family sit for a few days before you beating door on the their asking to have a race in his name. They have a TBA date on their schedule. Look for it to be there.
    I guess it was in the realm of common sense that the previous poster said " It might be a little early " ? ? ? But kudos to the venues that have scheduled already for C. J. Rayburn.
    Last edited by Raceready; 01-14-2022 at 10:06 PM.