Default XRSS ups the ante for Outlaw LM's in 2022

every $25k or $50k win race pays $2500 to start.

as long as you start at bristol & dont miss races you get get free event passes,free pit passes, free vehicle passes, free merch space, & VIP parking spaces.

whats everyone think?

also WoO vs Lucas:who has more regulars(quantity not quality) follow their respective tour in 2022?
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

This stuff has serous NDRL vibes, but I hope I’m wrong.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Competitors do not have to pay track expenses? Don’t have to pay back gate fees. I love it.

No way they survive. When people start giving stuff away it's usually out of desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    No way they survive. When people start giving stuff away it's usually out of desperation.
    They got that NASCAR money though 😜

It sucks that this series overlaps several WoO dates and at least a couple Lucas dates so guys cannot run a national tour and XRSS. I sure hope it does not go under like NDRL. I think the difference between now and then is the huge streaming money pouring in. This series shows much money that really is. Also, several big names back in the day kept saying NDRL was what they wanted and needed. Large paying single day shows. I sure hope this thing lasts!!! Cool to see supers at different venues.

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    It sucks that this series overlaps several WoO dates and at least a couple Lucas dates so guys cannot run a national tour and XRSS. I sure hope it does not go under like NDRL. I think the difference between now and then is the huge streaming money pouring in. This series shows much money that really is. Also, several big names back in the day kept saying NDRL was what they wanted and needed. Large paying single day shows. I sure hope this thing lasts!!! Cool to see supers at different venues.
    Pretty sure I heard last week from the announcers at the Wild West Shootout on Flo that they had 20000 accounts watching on 1 single night .

Wouldn’t this be upping the pot? If you are upping the ante I would think pit passes and whatnot would be more expensive.

i was thinking XRSS upped the ante vs WoO & Lucas
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....