Have fallen centuries ago. All begins with superstitions, then creation of Currency/MONEY. The grand illusion of deception. Break away from NATURE it's SELF. Blind the LIGHT to stunt the GROWTH of HUMENS! But NOBODY will ever understand me, it's ok My SON. You are fine, You have FOUND YOUR HEART. You no longer look for the self in the world , for we all are the world , We are for ever ENTERAL ENERGY. All the monkey hearted Humens just don't understand. For they choose fukkery over free flow of intellucal intelligence. Flow of free thoughts. Never an enslaved HERAT again. For I realize it's all Zero nothings at all. Bunch extras added nonness. Most of all the hope an faith of a second coming of Jesus, But these fools do NOT UNDERSTAND THEIR FULLEST Truest NATURE. I Understand god man better than them !! For they our MY ANCESTORS OF THE DEEP ANCIENTS, ALL AROUND THE LANDS. From mesopotamia, Egypt, Mayans , Aztecs, an so many more . Very little Heart's out there that are FREE from thoughts of Enslavement of GENUINE FREE WILL. Will take both kindess an little savyness. If I must IL even get biblical an Lucifeferian with it. Amor of God Light an Dark. For I now walk with both! A balance just as god him SELF. No not the imaginary one for children then become adolescent adultS with an illusion of pure imagination. For i have risen incorruptible. Wow the story that is be created in me . Nothing more than NATURE of the Universe it's self guilding me. Daily does of shake the HeartS. What you silly peopleS trust is YOUR authentic genuine heart!!! Shh it's lady's an gentlemen. I'm only here to rattle ya heads go against EVERYTHING YOU TRUST. AN THE WORLD