Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Zak "brain dead" Prescott blows the game.

Zak "brain dead" Prescott blows the game. No wonder the Cowboys never get anywhere. He has a great arm and is quick afoot, but when it comes to the mental part, he just doesn't cut.

Not because of the game yesterday only. How did he think he could possibly pull off holding the ball and sliding for a down with no time outs left?

The referee tried to place the ball but another Cowpoke tried to place it for him which is not legal.

GAME OVER!!!!!! hahahahahaa
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 01-17-2022 at 07:48 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

The last part of that game was a riot. SF nearly blew a game they had under control. Wondering if the coach or the QB called that last play? Dallas should never have even been in position to win, crazy false starts, picks etc allowed them a breathe of life. Frankly I am a Bungles fan. Now its the Bengals again since we got Burrows. LOL

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Zak "brain dead" Prescott blows the game. No wonder the Cowboys never get anywhere. He has a great arm and is quick afoot, but when it comes to the mental part, he just doesn't cut.Not because of the game yesterday only. How did he think he could possibly pull off holding the ball and sliding for a down with no time outs left?The referee tried to place the ball but another Cowpoke tried to place it for him which is not legal.GAME OVER!!!!!! hahahahahaa
    Had this quarterblack been a relative of Joe Biden ???

Could be worse, this is coming from a Bears fan and you know what a sh!tshow that has been for years, lol.....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by intel8 View Post
    Could be worse, this is coming from a Bears fan and you know what a sh!tshow that has been for years, lol.....
    Even the lowly Cleveland Browns are starting to turn their program around a little bit after years of turmoil !

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Zak "brain dead" Prescott blows the game. No wonder the Cowboys never get anywhere. He has a great arm and is quick afoot, but when it comes to the mental part, he just doesn't cut.Not because of the game yesterday only. How did he think he could possibly pull off holding the ball and sliding for a down with no time outs left?The referee tried to place the ball but another Cowpoke tried to place it for him which is not legal.GAME OVER!!!!!! hahahahahaa
    I think if that football team would change thier name to The Dallas Longhorns they may breeze through the playoffs how the late model racecars with that name seem to win all of the big events laid out in front of them !! ! ! ! LOLOL !!!

Maybe my Dolphins should do it first !!!!!!

Maybe it is something that has been very obvious to Green Bay fans for a long long time. Mike McCarthy just isn't as good of a head coach as his record indicates. He rode Rodgers coattails for several years and got too stale and pedestrian in his coaching. He just hasn't adapted to new trends and just like when he came into Green Bay he was gifted a team already stacked with a pretty good roster when he came into Dallas. I shook my head when Jones hired him but I had to admit, he was landing in a very fortunate place.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Maybe it is something that has been very obvious to Green Bay fans for a long long time. Mike McCarthy just isn't as good of a head coach as his record indicates. He rode Rodgers coattails for several years and got too stale and pedestrian in his coaching. He just hasn't adapted to new trends and just like when he came into Green Bay he was gifted a team already stacked with a pretty good roster when he came into Dallas. I shook my head when Jones hired him but I had to admit, he was landing in a very fortunate place.
    Sounds [ike the situation in Pittsburgh. Mike Tomlin has his accolades due to what Bill Cower left him and then Big Ben carried him through. Bens play ended suffering due to he and the coaching staffs stupid playing calls . Maybe Ben will go to Miami and help with some of their woes ?

Pro football,lol…….They lost me a while back.

I’m an oilers fan.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What turned you away ? The kneeling thing or the stupid childish celebrations that some of them do with a simple task of going a yard for a first down in the first quarter of a game ? ?

What happened to simple displays like Pupuno tearing a Pineapple in half and taking a drink, after making a touchdown? hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Sounds [ike the situation in Pittsburgh. Mike Tomlin has his accolades due to what Bill Cower left him and then Big Ben carried him through. Bens play ended suffering due to he and the coaching staffs stupid playing calls . Maybe Ben will go to Miami and help with some of their woes ?
    Are you serious?
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

He may try another team like Tom Brady did and its worked out for him quite well...

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    Are you serious?
    So you believe he's finished? Seems to take him three quarters to warm up and get going. So maybe he is just over the hill.

Or wants out before he gets too slow and they take his knees out big time. hehe

i was refering to Tomlin comment. any of fish want in on a fantasy footbal league for next season? Big Ben will be available after the kickers are selected.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

The Buffy Bills made a mistake of leaving 13 seconds on the clock for the great Mahomes of The Chiefs of Kansas City. .

Quote Originally Posted by intel8 View Post
    It has been mentioned that Coach Sean Payton is from the Windy City area and he may consider going there eventually and Dallas was mentioned. Also mentioned he might do broadcasting for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    i was refering to Tomlin comment. any of fish want in on a fantasy footbal league for next season? Big Ben will be available after the kickers are selected.
    Hello????

Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger officially announces retirement after 18-year career 1-27-2022

and Big Ben will still be available after the kickers are selected.