Default Streaming Dirt Races

I have been a member of Lucas TV for the past several years so I am familiar with them. I was able to watch all the Lucas Races for $99. I was looking for other options because last year was a disaster when they switched to MavTVplus. Seems Flo offers a good variety...do they show any WOO races or is that strictly on Dirtvision? Advice on best deal for a yearly subscription would be helpful.

Flo is all star sprints with other events and some LM racing as well as some weekly tracks like Attica and Williams Grove. Eldora as well I'm thinking.

All woo on dirt vision LM & sprints

On the cushion is dominated by non wing sprints

XR just their races I believe

Mav obviously Lucas events and Lucas speedway

Depends what looking to watch. Mav probably best deal with variety and price, then Flo is my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Flo is all star sprints with other events and some LM racing as well as some weekly tracks like Attica and Williams Grove. Eldora as well I'm thinking.

All woo on dirt vision LM & sprints

On the cushion is dominated by non wing sprints

XR just their races I believe

Mav obviously Lucas events and Lucas speedway

Depends what looking to watch. Mav probably best deal with variety and price, then Flo is my opinion

Thanks for the reply. Mainly interested in Late Models. I'm guessing you dont know how flo and dirtvision price out verse Mav?

Funny thing.. I just went to Mavtvplus to see when my subscription ends.. I cant log on and cant change my password. That place is still a clown show.

Flo is $150 a year
    Dirtvision is $299 a year
    XR is $39.99 a month
    MavTv Plus is $99 a year

Thanks for the replies. For some reason I thought I read if you had a subscription to Flo or Dirtvision you still had to pay for certain races.. guess I was wrong on that.

Not sure on this: Cedar Lake USA Nationals is an extra fee for Dirtvision. But I may very well be mistaken- won’t be the first or last time.

I had Dirtvision last year and for the most part is was terrible, freeze ups, constant buffering, low quality (imo) video, definitely not recommending them. I also recall Cedar Lake was an extra charge but I had canceled by then.

I was thinking I read something about an extra fee for some races.. guess it was Cedar Lake. With dirtvision charging 3 large bills I would expect top quality. It seems that none of them know how to run a railroad.

As late model fans we are kinda screwed as all the series have their own service, and it costs a pretty penny to subscribe to them all. I’m sure some do, but willing to bet most have no more than 1-2 streaming services.

My Samsung tv buffers a lot with DirtVision but if you airdrop it on a Samsung tv it’s perfect.

I've always had great luck with dirt vision, think was 39 or 49 per month. Price isn't bad for x amount of months like summer Nats but u can't justify otherwise. Flo is set Rate, maybe 140 a year? I do DV at right time and summer Nats, after that I cancel

We do Flo and Lucas. It’s a ridiculous amount of racing, specifically supers, which is what I care most about. Add in all the other stuff you get with Flo (way too much to list), and these two options for only $250/year is a no-brainer. We get DirtVision for one month during the Summer Nationals. Other than that one month, we have no interest in DV for the yearly price. XR is obviously throwing a lot more big Super shows in the mix now, but not enough to justify that price. And honestly, between watching races on Flo/Lucas and the shows we attend in person (and all the weekends throughout the year for non-racing interests), there’s not enough weekends left to even consider a third or fourth streaming option.

I subscribe to MavTv at $60. / year (grandfathered in since being subscribed from the beginning) and FloRacing at $150./ year. Few times a year get Dirtvision but they and XR are a little pricey per month compared to the other 2.

I appreciate all the replies. Dirtvision for the year would be out of my price range but a month in the summer is great idea. I am just fed up with the clown show that is now MavTV Plus. I might just cancel Mav and not do anything yearly.. maybe hit a few monthly deals.

I do Dirtvision for a month at speedweeks and then cancel, and then if there is a month where there are two or more WoO events I want to watch I will re-subscribe and cancel again. They are all pricey. MavTV is not near as good as LORTV was, but we like to watch the Lucas events and I think the price is fair for a year. Flo has the best coverage, but the races they show are not consistent, it's kinda all over the place. I did do XR for one month when they were at Bristol. I subscribed and cancelled the same day, so I wouldn't forget, and we were able to watch it all month. I don't think there is a perfect storm to get all of them without spending a ton of money.

I have done the Lucas monthly subscription in the past and only do DV fast pass for Speedweeks and Summer nationals to try and save $$$. Flo is the only one I do the annual for.

Going on 18 hours since I emailed MavTV Plus about log in problems and still not a reply. The yearly price is good but the customer support team is a truckload of horse manure.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Going on 18 hours since I emailed MavTV Plus about log in problems and still not a reply. The yearly price is good but the customer support team is a truckload of horse manure.
    Check your pm's. Thanks

J.E. Hope you can help him out.
    See you next week at G.I.-Bubbas-East Bay.

Was a streaming novice before subscribing to FLO in early summer 2020. Saw that Covid shutdowns were going to impact my in person stuff so what the heck. $150 annually (I predicted a rate raise, hasn’t happened yet), Been a good experience. Very little interruption in service or buffering, haven’t needed customer service intervention yet so no idea. It clearly isn’t focused on late model stuff but enough to keep me going back. Have become an even bigger fan of USAC midgets and sprints with their coverage. Some of the weekly coverage like Marshalltown and Port Royal I enjoy.
    I hate time trials.