Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JD

Default JD

No East Bay for JD.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    No East Bay for JD.
    Did he give you a reason why?

Golden Isles for 3 nights and then All Tech for 3 nights. Sounds smart to me. All with big pay days.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Did he give you a reason why?
    No, I'll guess just pick and choose like Overton, or the XR Series

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    No, I'll guess just pick and choose like Overton, or the XR Series
    So you asked him if he was going to be at East Bay and he said no?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    So you asked him if he was going to be at East Bay and he said no?
    It’s a post on their Facebook page:

Pre-season test sessions went well this week at both Golden Isles Speedway and All-Tech Raceway! It was good to get back in the seat of the #49!

We will kick off our 2022 season a week from today - on January 27 - in Brunswick, Georgia with three Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series races during the 'Super Bowl of Racing' weekend. ALSO just added to our schedule are three more LOLMDS events at All-Tech Raceway on February 3-5. As it stands now, these will be the only six shows that we enter during "Speedweeks" in Georgia/Florida.

Our updated schedule can be found 24 hours a day / 7 days a week at http://jonathandavenport.net/49schedule.html. 🤘

Thanks Tireguy.. I dont do Facebook.

Starting to think someone p*ssed someone off on the lucas series. JD not going to east bay. Kid rock moving over to woo, CBR , gone ? It's looking more like it. No bloomer, team scott, leaving a big pile of cash out there. I'm starting to wonder how many guys are going to follow lucas.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Starting to think someone p*ssed someone off on the lucas series. JD not going to east bay. Kid rock moving over to woo, CBR , gone ? It's looking more like it. No bloomer, team scott, leaving a big pile of cash out there. I'm starting to wonder how many guys are going to follow lucas.
    What does Bowyer not fielding a car at all have to do with Lucas oil series p1ssing people off?

Josh has always been a WoO boy at heart.

Jd understands you can win big money not following a tour, like Overton did last year.

Lucas will be fine. They’ve got McCreadie, EPJ, Ricky Thornton, Bronson, Terbo, Hudson, Spencer Hughes, Matt Cosner, and possibly Tony Jackson jr and Garrett Alberson.

There will be 2-3 drivers who run well enough during GA/FL speedweeks that I haven’t already mentioned that will stick with the tour until at least wheatland.
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 01-20-2022 at 07:46 PM.

😂 where do you come up with this sh!t

It doesn't surprise me he is not going to east bay. He was terrible there last year.

He is so (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) mad at lucas, i bet he doesn't run another one of their races all year 🙄

Lot of money left on the table. Did he run bad last year, he did. It seems that the 14 is no more, nobody can confirm that. Josh going back to woo, your right, no big deal. That leaves 6 legitimate cars that have a chance at winning. Hughes, Cosner, Jackson. You kidding right . Albertson, he was impressive at Vado but can he keep it up ? I just don't get it. Time will tell. After speedweeks are over things always change.

Lot of money left on the table. Did he run bad last year, he did. It seems that the 14 is no more, nobody can confirm that. Josh going back to woo, your right, no big deal. That leaves 6 legitimate cars that have a chance at winning. Hughes, Cosner, Jackson. You kidding right . Albertson, he was impressive at Vado but can he keep it up ? I just don't get it. Time will tell. After speedweeks are over things always change.
    This👍 Things are still great in the dirt late model world

Apparently you didn't watch Hughes. 6 cars that can actually win would be a pretty good group.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

ill put 100 hughes will win a tour race next year if you think hes just a filler, let me know

Is Jimmy Owens not running Lucas this year?

The XR races pay $25K to win and $2500 to start minimum, more teams going the Overton Outlaw schedule this year instead of following a series.

XR and Lucas schedules don't overlap until September, can make a decision then which to follow for points. So don't quite understand JD not committing to Lucas until then. XR and Castrol overlap in May.
    Last edited by Tireguy17; 01-21-2022 at 08:59 AM.

I don't think its about overlap so much as being smarter financially about where and when you're going to race.

Hss anyone see the total payout for the XR races yet?