Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JD

I don't know why anybody would run a tour nowadays unless they had a huge corporate sponsor that wanted them to. A ton of high paying races all over the place now.

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    I don't know why anybody would run a tour nowadays unless they had a huge corporate sponsor that wanted them to. A ton of high paying races all over the place now.
    You are totally correct with this 👍

My guess is if jd doesn't have a big season this year and knock down some big numbers landers pulls the plug next year. Pick and choose doesn't fit his ego. Double l motor sports has never been about what makes the most financial sense

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    Tow money, pit passes and provisionals are the reason people will still be running a series,

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    They're "high paying" if ya win... 
    No, joke. It's kind of a catch 22. The people who a series really benefit from (big names who win races) are the guys who need a series less.
    All the guys who can do better picking and choosing are the very guys a series needs to market themselves and draw crowds.