Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by raburke23 View Post
    What happened to Moran?
    Hit in the inside wall and spun out

Quote Originally Posted by raburke23 View Post
    What happened to Moran?
    Caught a rut and hit the inside wall.

Larson the king of dirt is back I see.

McDowell had them covered. Nice to see him win that one for everything he has gone thru.

What a cluster f*ck. The crews will be working there buts off. I lost count on how many cars had front end damage.

So tonight isn't going to be any different from last night. By the time they get the ruts scraped and rolled.

Was glad to see Dennis Erb come out strong.

Kid Rocket couldn't get a break. Hopefully they didn't bend the front end.

Max Blair had a nice run.

And they didn't learn squat. There time trailing ALL these cars AGAIN. I think there's more than last night.

Larson seemed to be the fastest car at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    McDowell had them covered. Nice to see him win that one for everything he has gone thru.

What a cluster f*ck. The crews will be working there buts off. I lost count on how many cars had front end damage.

So tonight isn't going to be any different from last night. By the time they get the ruts scraped and rolled.

Was glad to see Dennis Erb come out strong.

Kid Rocket couldn't get a break. Hopefully they didn't bend the front end.

Max Blair had a nice run.

And they didn't learn squat. There time trailing ALL these cars AGAIN. I think there's more than last night.

Larson seemed to be the fastest car at the end.
    I laughed when they said hotlaps

They had 2 months to work the track I would say it want get any better tonight.

And let’s not forget about the GOAT chassis that McDowell was using (that Bloomquist chassis)

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    McDowell had them covered. Nice to see him win that one for everything he has gone thru.What a cluster f*ck. The crews will be working there buts off. I lost count on how many cars had front end damage. So tonight isn't going to be any different from last night. By the time they get the ruts scraped and rolled. Was glad to see Dennis Erb come out strong.Kid Rocket couldn't get a break. Hopefully they didn't bend the front end.Max Blair had a nice run. And they didn't learn squat. There time trailing ALL these cars AGAIN. I think there's more than last night. Larson seemed to be the fastest car at the end.
    Thanks a bunch for this update on things 👍👍👍

604 has aluminum heads while the 602 does not. Nice back gate however.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer

What are the WOO doing? It’s 1115 pm and they don’t even have the lineup! Anyone want to buy some dirt car national tickets? I’m not going to stay till midnight to watch the races!

Anddddd with the first Feature lined up.........Rain.

As the old saying of a racing legend was " to finish first , you must first finish the race ". The Bloomquist chassis was built to take the pounding of all dirt tracks. I would not be surprised to see some racers drag out their old Bloomquist chassis to complete the races until the tracks get ironed in.

Rain ? That's what the track didn't need. Surprised they didn't get it in. Next year I think they should include the 4 cylinders. That way they can advertise the 72 hrs of Volusia. All you boys and girls cuddle up to stay warm and will come around to wake ya when your class is next up. I mite be on to something, hummmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    As the old saying of a racing legend was " to finish first , you must first finish the race ". The Rayburn chassis was built to take the pounding of all dirt tracks. I would not be surprised to see some racers drag out their old Rayburn chassis to complete the races until the tracks get ironed in.
    Fixed er for ya.
    8/13/16