Thread: On a mission

Default On a mission

To shake rattle the hearts of "men an Women " just to try save the Future of the bright growing children of LIGHT. IM no longer bowing down to this peace an positivity , I'm coming with Pure energy of Love, I do. NOT care about any y'all emotions any more ! I'm done being fully aware of all the manipulation an corruption of PURITY of the Heart's! Can care less that none of you understand me. I understand nature thats all I NEED, An all that POWERFUL energy. Isn't a single one you trying to GENUINELY vibe with my cosmic energy , PURE natural love Is savaness discipline. Thats what I have stepped In. Heart full of illumination , light of thousands points ,flash of pure white light. just as the stars in the night sky. Thy will fear nothing, for I'm doing it for the very prosperity of all children. Not any of you that TRUST you is a parent . Or trust in this an that , I have discovered the NATURAL PURITY of MY HEART. NO I'm not insane or any of those things , you want to down me, insult me , please do it WITH PURITY of FREE WILL of Thy Hearts! Peaaaaaceeeeee, savage love is NATURAL LOVE!
    Last edited by TwistedNate01; 01-21-2022 at 05:09 PM.