Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World War 3...

Default World War 3...

It sounds like Biden is about ready to get us involved in conflict against the Ruskieys ?

IF Trump was still in office, Putin would have already been smacked down. Instead Putin knows we have a buffoon running this Country.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    IF Trump was still in office, Putin would have already been smacked down. Instead Putin knows we have a buffoon running this Country.
    Thats a big10-4 !!!

When Russia was previously behaving like a bad actor in the region with incursions into Georgia, South Ossetia, eastern Ukraine, and the Donbass regions who was sitting in the White House? It was Obama/Biden.

We were fed the constant BS of Russia Collusion for over four years that Donald Trump was a stooge of Putin, a hireling of Russia, a pansy for all things Russia yet he slapped them with sanctions, Fought against the construction of Nord Stream 2, and Russia made almost no further incursions on Ukraine.

Now with the senile one in office we're back to the good old days and hundreds of thousands of troops and equipment are massing at deployment locations for yet another foray into Ukraine incursion by Russia.

If Trump was such a pushover for Putin, why didn't this kind of thing happen between 2016 and 2020? That would be a great question to ask the Rachel Maddows, Lawrence O'Donnels, Morning Joes, any CNN or MSNBC talking heads, or better yet - lying @ss Adam Schiff and company.

Simple question.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Simple question the simpletons can’t and wont answer……..too incriminating.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Carlson, Fox's top-rated host, has argued there is little for the United States to gain by getting involved in the conflict between Russia and Ukraine.

I can't argue with that. Can you? What is the strategic importance of this to the US? This is a European problem long before it is a USA problem. As much as I have to acknowledge that I personally support the freedom and independence of Ukraine, there are still many regions of Ukraine that are more ethnically and language based to Russia.

This is more complex than some talking heads or political chicken hawks wanting to see us enter a war just so they can prove Putin is bad. Putin is bad, we know that. Let me ask anyone, what about this potential conflict is worth the life of one US son or daughter? Does anyone study history? Does anyone think the US should globe trot over to Ukraine to fight Russia in their own back yard? In WW2, 8 of every 9 German soldiers killed in WW2 were killed on the Russian front. The Afghanistan debacle wasn't enough? That's still not fresh enough on our minds?

"We're really going to fight a war over some corrupt Eastern European country that is strategically irrelevant to us? With everything else that's going on right now in our own country?" Carlson wrote. "No normal person would ever want to do anything like that. How can it really happen?"

Those are not pro-Russia or pro-Putin comments there. Those are pro-pragmatic comments there. Ukraine is corrupt, just look at their dealings with the Biden crime family. We do not need a wag the dog moment, or some excuse to rally behind a failing president in hopes that a conflict will lift lagging poll numbers.

Look, I can see sending aid, weaponry, technology, forwarding intelligence, advising from afar, using sanctions but actual US intervention - not only no, but #$% NO! The article posted from the Hill shows nothing to indicate Carlson is siding with Russia, he's only saying some things that should get others to engage their brains with all this tough guy talk about getting involved in another far off military intervention we don't belong in.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Funny how I mention simpleton and look who is the very next person to show up…….

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha. hahahahahahahahahaha. Only an idiot still spouting
    about the bull$hit Jan 6th . And didn't open their mouths about all the riots that was
    going in this country , and at the same time ignores this piece of $HIT that you Dumbo/crats
    put in office . Your a sick bunch that says nothing about this fool , and still crying over
    Trump , and says nothing about the inflation , the boarder , crime , And possible war .
    What kind of fools are you . You would see this country destroyed before you would call out
    ' this idiot as bad as it has become . Shows real intelligence . You are surly scared of TRUMP.

What kind of fools are they???? Gullible is the term I hear him use most……

Fox news is now the Russia propaganda network. I see you gullible fools are falling " right" in line.

Fox news is now the Russia propaganda network. I see you gullible fools are falling " right" in line.
    Your boy Biden can’t even manage a simple pull out from Afghanistan and now you think getting into WW3 with Russia is going to be good for America? What kind of vapor crack pipe are you smokin ?

It’s worn fwiw……..wore would be what the Biden administration( as in wore out) has done to their welcome with the American people and the fools that voted them in.

Oh that’s right…..it’s worn too in that sentence.

I think its time for a new T shirt with " WHO,S THE SORRY SOB " with a big ole picture of ole sleepy joe under it , if trump would have did that to a CNN reporter , the left would have been screaming bloody murder , I give prompts to peter doocy for for taking it very well , better than I would have , and realizing joe is a delusional old man ......

If that is all you can get me on is a grammar error, and not the material I'm good. I'm sure I will make more grammar errors in the future.

Wise man speaks because they have something to say. Fools because they have to say something.

It’s not grammar when you don’t know how to use it properly, just sayin…….. waiting on you to report on the current prez since the office is so important to you.

Somebody else’s material fwiw….you just plagiarized it and took credit for saying something.

Right fool?

Does anyone still watch FAKENEWS CNN . i Guess some people don't have the
    brains to check out other news to decipher the truth . And anyone who support what
    is going on in the White House and can't find the truth , is Living Off them . Or your
    just plain STUPID .