Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: World War 3...

Does he know the Clintons ?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/n...-deadly-gamble

Lee Smith wrote a very good piece explaining how we've arrived at this point in time. This goes back to explaining how our deep state has "used" Ukraine for a couple decades already. It is a good read.
    I've read several articles similar to the one you posted. Yes, the US has used Ukraine to annoy Putin for years. Government partially to blame.
    8/13/16

I've read several articles similar to the one you posted. Yes, the US has used Ukraine to annoy Putin for years. Government partially to blame.
    Watch the doctumentery "Ukraine on Fire". It touches on this, including how officials in the Obama administration were recorded on the phone planning the coup in 2014 that overthrew the democratically elected president of Ukraine. I linked to it in another thread here.

You don’t massacre people because you’re annoyed,Putin is now spoken in the same breath as the likes of hitler,Amin,Pinochet etc….he’s Russia’s Jim Jones

Hope Karma pays him a visit…..All of Russia isn’t stupid, and misery breeds desperation.Somebody will get to him.Just hope it’s not too late to matter.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Oh yeah, the Obama administration…..thanks for reminding me.

Correct me if im wrong.........Couldnt Russia squash Ukraine like a bug with its mighty military?

I think Putins other hand is up to something more sinister!

Yup…..that other hand might just get bitten off by the dog he’s petting though.

Correct me if im wrong.........Couldnt Russia squash Ukraine like a bug with its mighty military?
    Do you think we really have any idea what's truly happening in Ukraine? What's our source? The same propaganda machine that constantly lied to us for the last 4 years? There's an old saying "the first casualty of war is truth." Both sides are obviously going to spin it their way and we are only getting one side. I'm not sure we can really believe anything we are being told right now. It could be that we are being told things to manipulate us.
    Last edited by Stefan2k20; 03-09-2022 at 08:43 PM.

In war it’s best we don’t know everything, plus we got CNN to tell us the truth if we need it….Right?

Being said, it’s not hard to see Putin is a douche that runs his country like a kid.

And we are definitely being told things to manipulate us….nothing new there.

Rumors and more rumors...Wisconsin...getting ready to call that election a BUST!!!!!!!!!!! saw a video (russian speaking) person demanding the USA tell them whats up wth the bio labs n UKRNE ....real who nos these days!!! Poland said sure u can have these ole russian planes, but u gotta fly them from a us base in germany!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL This crap gets funnyer by the day!!!!!!!!!! ITS gonna go down like this...KAMALA gonna be the scape goat and shes gonna say FU, and roll on em!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL who the heck knows..... they wanna give iran all kinda bullsh!te room to do stuff just for there oil..........dumba$$es

I must say I've never been a big fan of Oliver Stone but I did take the time to watch "Ukraine On Fire". I found it to be done very well and quite informative. For something that was done in 2016 it hits the nail on the head for a lot of things.

One of the podcast talk shows I often listen to is the John Batchelor Show. Back when a man named Stephen Cohen was still alive he would come on and speak of Russia matters every week because he was an expert on Russia and had lived there off and on through the years. I remember him talking about this stuff years ago on how the west was a big culprit in constantly nudging Ukraine to be more of a thorn in Russia's side. The guy had some real insight and knew the players well. I found it odd that his wife, Katrina Vandenheuvel, was the editor of the magazine "The Nation" which is a real lefty rag but Cohen never bought into Russiagate and all that nonsense. He gave some pretty good opinions on the matter and he was one who warned that we were pushing a country to war. This is a pretty academic video where he speaks about a book he wrote about it- https://youtu.be/tm5clHYTOhA . I find myself going back and trying to find stuff he wrote and said about Russia/Ukraine. Unfortunate he's gone from the scene now.

Our media wants us behind Big Guy. They want it black and white but to take the time and study this you'll find a lot of gray. That doesn't mean at all a person is pro-Putin, it just means some objectivity to the long term causes needs to be applied to understand this.
    Last edited by Morgs153; 03-10-2022 at 01:48 AM.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

I've never been a fan of Oliver Stone either, and I'm not sure I buy into every thing presented in it but in the documentary there are some really good points made and some fairly convincing evidence. For example the recorded phone call with Victoria Nuland basically planning who the next president would be and the coup to overthrow the existing elected president. How do they explain that? Clearly, the Obama administration was manipulating things behind the scene! I'm not Pro-Putin either. Putin is obviously NOT a nice guy, but you know, dictators rarely are. The question for me, is not whether Putin is a nice guy. For me, the question is have entities in our government done things to deliberately get us entangled into fights that are not our fight and have little to nothing to do with our own self interest. Why should Ukraine, a country that's half Russian already, and always had divisions between the eastern and western halves of the country, be such a big concern for us? Why should we wreck our economy and possibly the whole world economy, and risk a nuclear war, to "liberate" a country that used to be a part of the soviet union anyway and where half the population wants to be again? It just doesn't make sense!
    Last edited by Stefan2k20; 03-10-2022 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k20 View Post
    I've never been a fan of Oliver Stone either, and I'm not sure I buy into every thing presented in it but in the documentary there are some really good points made and some fairly convincing evidence. For example the recorded phone call with Victoria Nuland basically planning who the next president would be and the coup to overthrow the existing elected president. How do they explain that? Clearly, the Obama administration was manipulating things behind the scene! I'm not Pro-Putin either. Putin is obviously NOT a nice guy, but you know, dictators rarely are. The question for me, is not whether Putin is a nice guy. For me, the question is have entities in our government done things to deliberately get us entangled into fights that are not our fight and have little to nothing to do with our own self interest. Why should Ukraine, a country that's half Russian already, and always had divisions between the eastern and western halves of the country, be such a big concern for us? Why should we wreck our economy and possibly the whole world economy, and risk a nuclear war, to "liberate" a country that used to be a part of the soviet union anyway and where half the population wants to be again? It just doesn't make sense!
    Wake up !!!!!! Makes perfect sense ……….it’s all a part of the plan. !

Perhaps......Putin should consult with Beijing Bidens Minister of Defense........ole Corn Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Perhaps......Putin should consult with Beijing Bidens Minister of Defense........ole Corn Pop!
    Had he been any relation to old Popcorn Sutten ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Had he been any relation to old Popcorn Sutten ? ?
    Corn Pop aint even a pimple on Popcorn Suttons rear! lol

Joe says he’s a bad mofo……..I mowed down a bunch of bowls of it in front of the jetsons back in the day.I do know that.

Popcorn was the masterchef of cookin licker…….no doubt about that.

Did you hear about the old boy that got hired on up at the local store that sells hard alcohol spirits ? ? They told him to remove his pants , stick his rear end out the front window and yell " LICKER, LICKER " ! ! !