Default Dave Argabright's Replacement

Has MavTv announced who will replace Dave Argabright on the LOLMS TV broadcasts? I don't remember seeing anything on social media if it was announced.

I believe during the Knoxville weekend it was announced that Dave Rieff was replacing him....?

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    I believe during the Knoxville weekend it was announced that Dave Rieff was replacing him....?
    Correct!! That is who they said got the gig.

Thanks for the information, Looking forward to opening night tomorrow from Golden Isles. On another topic, MavTv just announced 18 LOLMS races will be shown live in 2022 for those fortunate to have MavTv on their cable systems.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Thanks for the information, Looking forward to opening night tomorrow from Golden Isles. On another topic, MavTv just announced 18 LOLMS races will be shown live in 2022 for those fortunate to have MavTv on their cable systems.
    Checked and MavTv will be on Directv, channel 214, so said Google...

Car show at 3:30 ET today (26)
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!

Jim Tretow will be working Speedweeks for us.

I believe he was working this years chili bowl, I just don't know who it was for.

Jim will do a great job. A voice I grew up hearing on ASA and ARCA broadcasts. Not sure on his knowledge of the dirt late model world but you can bet he's been doing his homework.

the new guy is doing a great job. No interiews tonight, or post race stuff. I wonder why

That's some tuff shoes to fill.

Night and day better than Dave. Could not stand the way he talked.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowitall93w View Post
    Night and day better than Dave. Could not stand the way he talked.
    Dave did very little, taped a couple segments that aired during the race and winners interview. New guy is an improvement.

So now, Mav has the sprint car guy that was with Flo? Revolving door I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    So now, Mav has the sprint car guy that was with Flo? Revolving door I guess!
    Jim will be doing the 5 live races on MAVTV Motorsports Network for Speedweeks and Conner will be doing the rest on MAVTVPLUS. Both are doing a great job.

Tuff crowd. myself, I always enjoyed listening to the guys on mav. I don't know why but the screamers just don't do it for me personally.

Conner Wade is a personal friend - and for 17 years old, I think he does a great job. He comes from the open wheel world, being the grandson of Chuck Amati. I've watched him grow from a young kid to doing live broadcasts with POWRi, working the Chili Bowl for FloRacing the last few years. He will do a phenomenal job and I'm excited to see how he does with Lucas. Best wishes, Conner!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Tuff crowd. myself, I always enjoyed listening to the guys on mav. I don't know why but the screamers just don't do it for me personally.
    I agree ! ! The screamers are yelling about a pass for 20th as if it is the most exciting thing in the whole wide world ! I for one will miss old Argy.
    Last edited by Raceready; 01-31-2022 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendonBauman View Post
    Conner Wade is a personal friend - and for 17 years old, I think he does a great job. He comes from the open wheel world, being the grandson of Chuck Amati. I've watched him grow from a young kid to doing live broadcasts with POWRi, working the Chili Bowl for FloRacing the last few years. He will do a phenomenal job and I'm excited to see how he does with Lucas. Best wishes, Conner!
    Conner seems like a good kid from what I've seen of him. I look forward to watching and listening to him this year.

I always felt like I was listening to an old friend when Dave was on the Mic…..I will miss his call.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

TDRacin, Connor does a pretty decent job from what I've seen of him on the powerI circuit last year.