Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MAVtv Plus

Oh wellmaybe they will get it lined out tomorrow

I guess I was the lucky one. I watched all night with google chrome on my pc.

Weird. Doesn't make sense how they have all these problems. I went back and forth between my phone and fire stick all evening

All these companies need to work out a deal with Flo and let them broadcast everything. Then just divvy the money up. Flo’s quality is unmatched

They have your money. Going to tower view for answers is not the answer, but his help is appreciated by all. I just don't know how many times he can approach someone and say hey look we are getting slammed because people can't sign in.

Back to, they have your money. There is some 30 yr old sitting there that's this tech creature calling anyone that can't sign on idiots.

So how many folks don't have a problem ? Me, worked fine going thru 4k firestick. Remember, they do have your money.

I run app on phone and on fire stick. I have never had an issue. I never log out of the apps on either phone or fire stick.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    They have your money. Going to tower view for answers is not the answer, but his help is appreciated by all. I just don't know how many times he can approach someone and say hey look we are getting slammed because people can't sign in.

Back to, they have your money. There is some 30 yr old sitting there that's this tech creature calling anyone that can't sign on idiots.

So how many folks don't have a problem ? Me, worked fine going thru 4k firestick. Remember, they do have your money.
    They have my money for now but, Not sure how much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I guess I was the lucky one. I watched all night with google chrome on my pc.
    I tried running the same as you with no luck. Google chrome on my PC

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I tried running the same as you with no luck. Google chrome on my PC
    I tried to explain this earlier. Anyone watching via the app, whether that's on your phone, smart TV, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, it works. In my case I had to do the password reset again, but it worked. I talked to my buddy last night and he was able to watch it but instead of Google Chrome he had to watch it via Microsoft Edge. That didn't work either in my case. I had the same issue when the Chili Bowl was on, but in that case the website was just dead.

I run app on phone and on fire stick. I have never had an issue. I never log out of the apps on either phone or fire stick.

Is never logging out the secret? I have never logged out. When LORTV moved over to MAVTV+, I reset my password following their instructions to a tee. I have Roku on 2 TVs and the app on my IPad and have never had an issue. Sorry to hear a lot of you are having issues and the frustrations that follow. Hopefully they get everything straightened out. I have Floracing also and no issues with them either.

FreeBird
    Missing my good friend James “Peanut” Roland

I received an email this morning to the 200,000th support ticket I opened last night saying they have fixed the problem. After 8 months of failing to provide the service I paid for, I replied that if they are lying again, the next email they receive from me will be a request for a full refund.

I really hope they did fix it. I don't want my money back. I want the service I purchased. It is appalling that MavTV doesn't care about their customers. This isn't MLB or the NFL. This is a small niche sport. Alienating the handful of us that support the sport is incomprehensible.

i didn't like the audio with the crates, but that wasn't really a techincal issue. They explained that they didn't have the roster in the booth, so there was really nothing they could talk about with those cars, to much degree.

I had no issues at all, watch through the app from my android phone to the tv. Much better quality picture tan any Dirtvision production, imo.

I am able to watch on the android app on phone and tablet, on the TV using my roku, and also on my computer using the Brave browser.

Freebird. I never sign out of flo either. I’ve really never had a problem with that app either. I didn’t have LORtv so that might be why I don’t have problems with Mavtv +

Default No problems

I can watch it through the app on my phone and switch over to the fire stick through the app and it has never missed a beat.

They told me they fixed it. They lied again. I'm done. I asked for a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by zer018 View Post
    I can watch it through the app on my phone and switch over to the fire stick through the app and it has never missed a beat.
    YepWent bought a firestick and works now.Just us old folks have trouble with this stuff unlike some others.

Welp. That worked. I asked for my money back and a full refund and low and behold, they fixed it immediately. That's what you have to do boys. Nothing else works.

I see tonight’s race shows monthly or yearly which tells me it ain’t fixed