Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MAVtv Plus

Default MAVtv Plus

Is the site not working or are they starting later. Suppose to start at 5:30pm EST but that was over 30 minutes ago. Anybody else having issues???

Working for me in NC

FreeBird
    Missing my good friend James “Peanut” Roland

Did the sound not work for everyone?

Getting the old access denied but have yearly legacy acct. I've sent emails...waiting

MAVTV continuously puts the worst product out there for streaming races. They sucked last year and haven’t even tried to improve it. For all the folks that always holler that it’s my internet, I’ve upgraded my internet and I watched Volusia last weekend on DIRTVision without a hiccup.

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    Did the sound not work for everyone?
    There was no sound other then the cars during crate hot laps, I'm having no issues with my fire stick or cell phone

Quote Originally Posted by smokin19 View Post
    getting the old access denied but have yearly legacy acct. I've sent emails...waiting
    yep same here but i can watch on phone ?????

I see MavTV is still broken, bought one month for chili bowl, now can't upgrade to yearly. Nice. guess they don't want my money

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    yep same here but i can watch on phone ?????

Same issue...

Same here I can get on the phone but anything else access denied?

Working ok here.

Here was my experience. Brought up the broadcast on my phone via the app and when I clicked on the feed, I got access denied. So I then did the password reset trick and it worked (after closing out the app and logging back in). On the website I am getting "Access Denied" even though I'm a yearly subscriber. Resetting the password does not work. From what I've seen no one can watch it via the webpage on a computer/tablet. The app is the only way to watch.

This is no different than last year which is a complete joke. I'm seriously thinking about not supporting this mess when renewal comes up. They obviously don't give one chit that people are beyond frustrated with it.

For as good as Lucas is in everything else, I wonder why their streaming product is so poor year after year. Hopefully James/Tower View can help expedite.

For $59 a year, I'm willing to forgive quite a bit...

Access denied/yearly member thing on the website, is the first hiccup I have had.

Watching on my phone, so no big deal.

First of all it is actually working for me tonight. Second of all James is a big help is getting someone to email you back. The fact it takes an announcer seeing complaints on a message board to get customer service to do something shows that MavTV Plus is a total joke.

My subscription ends in May and I will cancel then.

For anyone saying it's working, help out those who may need help by stating how you are viewing (app/web). One works (app via phone, Roku, Firestick, etc), one doesn't (webpage on anything).

TD

Im on a chromebook... I couldnt log in last week, James got them to email me with new password. I checked last week to give me time to get it straight because I knew there would be a problem.

Stream’s been perfect here. Started right at 5:30. No audio for the crates. I’m not a big fan of that.

We have built-in Roku on our TV and the MAVTV+ app. Takes about 30 seconds to power up the TV, go to Roku, go to Mav, and click on live events.

Working fine for me through the app on Apple TV. It would be nice if they would zoom out though.

Works on TV, Roku, MAVTV+ app…also with MAVTV+ app on my iPad.

FreeBird
    Missing my good friend James “Peanut” Roland